Canon PIXMA TS6050 Manual Printer Setup and Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA TS6050|
Canon PIXMA TS6050 Wireless Setup, IJ Printer Setup, Installation Manual and Scanner Driver Software Download For Windows, Mac – The PIXMA TS6050 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer from Canon will provide you with printing, scanning, as well as copy abilities and can easily locate an area in your house. Able to deal with most printing tasks, including family members images or research, the TS6050 showcases a print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi for sharp, crisp images. Also, it uses a 5-color ink system for color accuracy, as well as quality as well as, could print at speeds of as much as 15 ipm in black as well as 10 ipm in color. Automatic duplex printing is available too to assist minimize paper. Furthermore, scanning is implemented via the incorporation of an 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed with an optical resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi. There are 2 major uses for an all-in-one printer in the home: to print photos as well as to print documents. Canon’s PIXMA TS6050 majors on the second of these as well as make it specifically very easy to print from phones as well as smart phones, along with straight from the cloud. Scans on the TS6050 were of an extremely top quality, with richly saturated shades as well as fine information.
- 5 individual ink tanks
- PGI-570PGBK (Pigment Black)
- CLI-571BK (Black)
- CLI-571C (Cyan)
- CLI-571M (Magenta)
- CLI-571Y (Yellow)
- High yield XL ink tanks
- PGI-570PGBK XL (Pigment Black)
- CLI-571BK XL (Black)
- CLI-571C XL (Cyan)
- CLI-571M XL (Magenta)
- CLI-571Y XL (Yellow)
- A4 Colour Document6
- Pigment Black: 300 pages
- Pigment Black XL: 500 pages
- Black: 1795* pages
- Black XL: 5565* pages
- Cyan: 345 pages
- Cyan XL: 715 pages
- Magenta: 306 pages
- Magenta XL: 645 pages
- Yellow: 347 pages
- Yellow XL: 715 pages
Recommended Driver: Canon PIXMA TS6050 Driver Download and Setup
- Windows® 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7,
- Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista® SP1,
- Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac:21 Mac OS® X v10.7.5 – 10.10
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS®, Android,
- Windows RT22, and Amazon Fire devices
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Photo: Approx. 39 seconds (Borderless), Black: ESAT Approx. 15.0 ipm12, Color: ESAT, Approx. 10.0 ipm12
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 4,096.
- Paper Sizes: 4×6, 5×5 Square, 5×7, 8×10, Letter, Legal, U.S.#10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Output Tray Capacity: Rear Paper Tray: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper OR Photo Paper: 20 Sheets of 4 x 6 / 10 Sheets of 5 x 7, Front Paper Cassette: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions: Optical: 2400 x 4800 dpi (Optical), Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated).
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto Duplex Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing5, Business Card Printing, Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+7, Full HD Movie Print8, Google Cloud Print, Image Cropping, Mopria Device Printing, My Image Garden10, Original Document Detector, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters, Square Media Printing Support, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Document Removal Reminder, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy.
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Document Removal Reminder, Push Scan, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning.
- Other Features: 3.0 Touch LCD, 5-Color Ink System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Auto Power On/Off, Canon PRINT app6, PIXMA Cloud Link, QuickStart.
- The computer and access point (or wireless router) have lost connection.
- Restart the computer and then attempt to print again.
- he access point (or wireless router) and wireless printer may not be communicating.
- Power off and back on the access point and printer to restore communication.
- The printer driver is configured to the proper port.
- The Canon wireless printer will detect nearby access points.
- If an incorrect access point was inadvertently selected, you will be able to select the correct one.
- Confirm the network name matches the one selected on the printer and the one on the computer.
Canon PIXMA TS6050 Setup Instruction For Windows:
- Download the file canon TS6050 driver.
- For the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file.
- Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
- When installation finished, please restart your computer.
- Please try print and scan.
- If the test print and scan was not the problem, We have successfully installed.
How to Setup canon Pixma TS6020 For Mac Os:
- Download Driver canon TS6050 .dmg file .
- For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder.
- Installation starts automatically.
- Press the Menu button in canon TS6050.
- Then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired in Printer Canon TS6050, then press the OK button
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method, then press the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine.
- Then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes Canon Pixma TS6020 Ready to Connect.
- Make sure that the power is turned on.
- Retract the paper output tray and the output tray extension.
- Open the cover.
- The FINE cartridge holder moves to the replacement position.
- Remove the empty FINE cartridge.
- Prepare a new FINE cartridge.
- Install the FINE cartridge.
- Close the cover.
- Adjust the print head position.
- After replacing the FINE cartridge
|Canon PIXMA TS6050 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|PIXMA TS6050 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA TS6050 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA TS6050 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA TS6050 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA TS6050 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA TS6050 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA TS6050 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA TS6050 ICA Driver Ver.4.3.4 (Mac)|
|PIXMA TS6050 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (Mac)|
|Canon TS6050 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.05a (Windows)|
|PIXMA TS6050 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)|
|Canon TS6050 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|PIXMA TS6050 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|