Office All-in-One Printer generates
Canon MX860 Wireless Setup Mac, Ink Cartridge Replacement, Windows 10 – Canon PIXMA MX 860 Office All-in-One Printer generates a 4″ x 6″ indeterminate picture in 41 seconds. Prints as well as duplicates in black/white web pages with 600 x 600 dpi and in the shade with 9600 x 2400 dpi. Networkable using an Ethernet connection. Supplies an optional BU-30 Bluetooth interface (offered individually) to print wirelessly from a computer or personal organizer. Copying features consist of copy scaling from 25 percent to 400 percent as well as several copying as much as 99 pages. It could print, check, and fax, also over a network job as a standalone fax machine and copier and send the e-mail by way of a PC, scanning then releasing an e-mail message with the checked document connected.
Canon Pixma MX860 Prepare you for the power you’ll bring your office to the following level. This wireless marvel allows you print from any type of room in your house and boasts incredible 9600 x 2400 optimum shade dpi1 with 1pl and also a 5 individual ink tank system. An integrated, totally incorporated 35-sheet Auto Document Feeder implies rapid copying or scanning of your originals so you could tend to various other tasks while the printer is on the job. Its built-in Auto Duplex Printing publishes two-sided papers without having to manually flip the pages. Its versatile function set additionally produces a high-grade picture lab so all of your printing requirements are fulfilled in one device that could virtually fit anywhere, whether you’re on a Computer or Mac.
Also, different protection attributes like password-protected PDF’s ways you can really feel safe about the production as well as circulation of your most private files. A Super G High-speed Fax together with networkable Ethernet suggests every facet of your business could run as efficiently as feasible. Thanks to Dual Color Gamut Processing Innovation your duplicates will certainly preserve the integrity of the original while you produce exceptional scans with 4800 dpi. With computer-less printing capabilities via compatible memory cards, PictBridge and optional Bluetooth could easily be viewed as well as modified straight on the 2.5″ LCD.
Recommends Drivers: Canon PIXMA MX882 Printer Driver Download and Setup
The Canon PIXMA MX860 Integrated Auto Duplex Printing enables you to print two-sided papers without needing to manually turn the web pages. Printer features a 150-sheet input tray, 35-sheet automatic document feeder and also high-resolution 2.5″ color display screen. Flatbed scanner supplies a resolution of as much as 9600 x 4200 dpi, as well as 48-bit internal/24-bit outside shade depth. Fax function features a modem speed of 33.6 Kbps, a 250-page memory, 100-location rate dialing, redial as well as a remote reception. Black/white page transfers in 3 secs, and also a shaded page transfers in one minutes.
The Canon PIXMA MX860 supplies all the punch list features you would certainly expect in an office all-in-one, including a constructed in fax modem, 2 150-sheet input trays, a duplexer for printing on both sides of a page, as well as a 35-page automatic paper feeder (ADF). Also better, the ADF could check as much as lawful dimension pages in addition to scan both sides of a web page.
Computer Operating System:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) / Linux.
Canon Pixma MX860 Reviews Specifications:
- Printing Method: Inkjet
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 borderless photo: approx. 41 seconds7, Black: ESAT;8.4 ipm8, Color: ESAT;5.6 ipm8
- Number of Nozzles: Color:Based on ISO/IEC 24734. See www.usa.canon.com/ipm for the summary report., Color: Simplex Mode, Black: 320, Color: 2,048, Total: 2,368.
- Picoliter Size (color): 1, 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi1, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 4 x 8, 5x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Automatic Sheet Feeder: 150 Pages.
- Printer Features: Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing9, Document Printing, Photo Printing, Template Print
- Paper Handling: Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 Sheets, Paper Cassette: 150 Sheets, ADF: 35 Sheets
- Copy Features: 4-in-1 / 2-in-1 Copy, AE (Auto Exposure/Intensity) copy, Auto Duplex Copy, Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages , Preset Copy Ratios, Sort (ADF), Sticker Copying, Zoom.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions: Optical: 2400 x 4800 dpi, ADF: 600 x 600 dpi, Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanner Features: Auto Duplex Scan, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan To Memory.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan To Memory.
- Other Features: 2.5 LCD, 2-Way Paper Feeding, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Ethernet, Fully Integrated Auto Document Feeder, Pictbridge, Quick Start.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g)5, (Compatible with IEEE 802.11n)14, USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, Card Slots (See Support Media), PictBridge (Cable not included), Bluetooth® v2.0 (Optional), Ethernet
- Software Included: Canon Pixma MX860 Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM, Easy-PhotoPrint EX, MP Navigator EX, Solution Menu.
How to Setup Canon MX860 wireless Without CD:
- The first thing that you need to do is to put the CD driver of the Canon PIXMA MX860 printer into your computer.
- You will be able to find the CD on the box package that you get when you buy the printer.
- If you have lost your CD driver, you can download the driver for the specific Canon PIXMA printer on the official site of Canon.
- After that, you will need to run the setup files from the CD driver.
- However, most of the time, the setup will run automatically when you put the CD driver in.
- The next screen will appear that will let you choose to pick the wireless setting or the USB setting.
- You know that you have to choose the wireless setting since that is what you want from this printer.
- Therefore, you should skip the USB setup on the installation for the wireless setting.
- A new screen will appear and tell you to turn on the printer before you can finally process the process that you are doing.
- Another screen will appear that will tell you to choose the connection setting. The first option is the WPS and the second one is the Cableless Setup.
- You will need to pick the second option of the Cableless Setup.
- If you are running on Windows XP, you will need to pick the Other Setup that is located on the lowest part of the screen.
- Once you pick the Cableless Setup, hold down the Wi-Fi button and wait until the alarm light blinks two times.
- After that, the Wi-Fi will blinks faster for a short time and you will be able to continue the installation process by clicking Next on your screen.
- After you do that, you just need to pick the region where you buy the printer. There are some region options that you can pick and you will need to pick the one that is true based on your location.
- The same thing is applied when you are choosing the country later on after you pick the region where you buy the printer.
- When everything is finished, you just need to agree on the terms and agreements. The wizard will automatically start the installation process and you just need to wait for the process to be finished.
- When the whole processes are finished, then you can use the wireless feature from your Canon PIXMA.
How To Setup Canon PIXMA MX860 For Windows:
- For the start, you will certainly have to prepare everyone of things that you need such as the laptop, the printer.
- The USB cord that connects the printer to the laptop computer, as well as the CD Drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable television works with the USB slot in your laptop computer.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the setup data from the main internet site of Canon.
- Make sure you download the one that fit your printer version.
- When you have actually prepared all those things, you just should just run the installment arrangement program that you already have, from the CD Driver or from the data that you downloaded.
- The following thing that you need to do is waiting on the whole procedure to be ended up. Throughout this time, you will be asked to pick some choices such as the components, the installment places, your name, as well as other things. See to it you fill the alternatives correctly.
- When the setup wizard is completed, your printer is ready to go. You need to start publishing a web page to earn certain that the printer has actually been efficiently installed.
How to Setup canon Pixma MX860 on Mac Os:
- Download the file Canon MX860.
- For the location where the file is saved.
- Check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder.
- Installation starts automatically.
Canon PIXMA MX860 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button.
- Then use the or button to select Settings.
- Then press the OK button.
- Select Device settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method, then press the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine.
- Then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
Canon Drivers Printer Fax Setup are an intermediary website that provides original file Canon PIXMA MX860 from the official Canon website. If there is a download link that error please contact us.
Canon Pixma MX860 Driver Download:
Canon MX860 series MP Driver Ver. 1.03 (Windows/XP/Vista)
|Canon MX860 series Mini Master Setup (Windows/XP/Vista)|
|Canon MX860 series MP Driver Ver.1.0 for Network (Mac OS X)|
|Canon MX860 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X)|
|Canon MX860 ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon MX860 series Scanner Driver Ver. 14.11.4a (Mac)|
|Canon MX860 IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.0 (Mac)|
|Canon MX860 series Linux IJ Printer Driver. Ver.3.50|
|Canon MX860 series Linux ScanGear Driver. Ver.1.70|