Canon PIXMA MX 722 Printer Driver Download and Setup
|Canon PIXMA MX722|
Canon PIXMA MX 722 Wireless Setup, Fax Manual Instruction, IJ Setup and Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Windows – The PIXMA MX722 brings superior high quality and rate to your home office. This printer has built-in Wi-fi for printing and also scanning essentially throughout your home. It also consists of AirPrint2, which allows you wirelessly print from your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch gadgets. CLOUD3 Printing capabilities, an integrated 35-sheet Duplex Auto Document Feeder and Twin Function Panel are simply several of the features that can allow you to multi-task quickly. Canon PIXMA 722 MX Series Controls consist of a two-line monochrome LCD and also membrane layer touch buttons that supply a numerical keypad, black and white and also color start switches, buttons for releasing a scan or duplicate, a tools button
Like Other Drivers: Canon PIXMA MX 350 Printer Driver Download and Setup
- PGI-255 PGBK XXL XXL Pigment Black
- PGI-250 PGBK XL XL Pigment Black
- CLI-251 C XL XL Cyan
- CLI-251 M XL XL Magenta
- CLI-251 Y XL XL Yellow
- CLI-251 BK XL XL Black
- PGI-250 PGBK Pigment Black
- CLI-251 C Cyan
- CLI-251 M Magenta
- CLI-251 Y Yellow
- CLI-251 BK Black
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 21 seconds13
- Print Speed (Approx): Black: ESAT: 15.0 ipm14, Color: ESAT: 10.0 ipm14
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 1024, Color: 4,096, Total: 5,120.
- Picoliter Size (color): 1, 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi4, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi4
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope, Chlorine-free paper can be used.
- Output Tray Capacity: Lower Cassette: 250 Sheets Plain Paper, Upper Cassette: 20 Sheets Photo Paper 4 x 6, Auto Document Feeder (ADF): 35 Sheets, 10 Sheets Photo Paper 5 x 7.
- Copy Speed (up to): ESAT: Color: 8.4 ipm14.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions: Optical: 2400×4800 dpi15, Interpolated: 19,200×19,200 dpi15, ADF: 600×600 dpi (Optical)15.
- Printer Features: AirPrint2, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing5, Dual Function Panel, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print8, Google Cloud Print3, Photo Printing, Template Print, Evernote.
- Copy Features: Auto Duplex Document Feeder, AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) copy, Auto Duplex Copy, Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy, Ratios, Reserve Copy, Sort (ADF), Zoom.
- Scanner Features: Auto Document Fix, Auto Duplex Scan, Auto Scan Mode9, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing(manual), Group Dialing, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Other Features: AirPrint2, Google Cloud Print3, Wireless Printing1, 2.5 LCD, Dual Function Panel, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Ethernet, Full HD Movie Print8, Fully Integrated Auto Duplex ADF, PictBridge (Wireless LAN), Mobile Device Printing12, Print Your Days18, Quick Start, PIXMA Cloud Link19.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Ethernet, USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, PictBridge (Wireless LAN), Bluetooth® v2.0 (Optional).
- The first thing that you need to do is to put the CD driver of the Canon PIXMA MX722 printer into your computer. You will be able to find the CD on the box package that you get when you buy the printer. If you have lost your CD driver, you can download the driver for the specific Canon PIXMA printer on the official site of Canon.
- After that, you will need to run the setup files from the CD driver. However, most of the time, the setup will run automatically when you put the CD driver in.
- The next screen will appear that will let you choose to pick the wireless setting or the USB setting. You know that you have to choose the wireless setting since that is what you want from this printer. Therefore, you should skip the USB setup on the installation for the wireless setting.
- A new screen will appear and tell you to turn on the printer before you can finally process the process that you are doing.
- Another screen will appear that will tell you to choose the connection setting. The first option is the WPS and the second one is the Cableless Setup. You will need to pick the second option of the Cableless Setup. If you are running on Windows XP, you will need to pick the Other Setup that is located on the lowest part of the screen.
- Once you pick the Cableless Setup, hold down the Wi-Fi button and wait until the alarm light blinks two times. After that, the Wi-Fi will blinks faster for a short time and you will be able to continue the installation process by clicking Next on your screen.
- After you do that, you just need to pick the region where you buy the printer. There are some region options that you can pick and you will need to pick the one that is true based on your location. The same thing is applied when you are choosing the country later on after you pick the region where you buy the printer.
- When everything is finished, you just need to agree on the terms and agreements. The wizard will automatically start the installation process and you just need to wait for the process to be finished. When the whole processes are finished, then you can use the wireless feature from your Canon PIXMA.
- For the start, you will certainly have to prepare every one of things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cord that connects the printer to the laptop computer, as well as the CD Drivers. Make sure the USB cable television works with the USB slot in your laptop computer. If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the setup data from the main internet site of Canon. Make sure you download the one that fit your printer version.
- When you have actually prepared all those things, you just should just run the installment arrangement program that you already have, from the CD Driver or from the data that you downloaded.
- The following thing that you need to do is waiting on the whole procedure to be ended up. Throughout this time, you will be asked to pick some choices such as the components, the installment places, your name, as well as other things. See to it you fill the alternatives correctly.
- When the setup wizard is completed, your printer is ready to go. You need to start publishing a web page to earn certain that the printer has actually been efficiently installed.
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon PIXMA MX722 Driver Download:
|Canon MX722 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|Canon MX722 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon MX722 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|Canon MX722 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)|
|Canon MX722 ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon MX722 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon MX722 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.1.0a (Mac)|
|Canon MX722 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.65 (Windows)|
|Canon MX722 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon MX722 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon MX722 ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon MX722 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon MX722 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon MX722 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon MX722 ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|Canon MX722 Setup Manual For Mac|
|Canon MX722 Setup Manual For Windows|