Canon PIXMA MX520 Printer Driver Download and Setup
Canon PIXMA MX520 Wireless Setup, Fax Manual Instruction, IJ Setup and Scanner Software Driver Download For Windows, Mac – The Canon MX520 does feature a 30-sheet automatic record feeder (ADF), for alone copying, scanning, as well as faxing of multi-page files. The ADF does not, nonetheless, support automatic duplexing, which means it could not refine two-sided originals without you flipping them over manually. Auto-duplexing ADFs, too, have actually come to be typical on multifunction printers, but, to be reasonable, we don’t see them that often on models in this cost range. the MX520 does better on outcome quality compared to on rate. It delivered much better text in my examinations compared to a lot of inkjet MFPs, par high quality for graphics, and also just barely par high quality for pictures. That makes both message and graphics sufficient for many company requirements, with the graphics, result quickly suitable for PowerPoint handouts and the like. Relying on your level of perfectionism, you may or may rule out the graphics quality adequate for outcome going to an essential client or client when you require it to look completely professional.
The Canon PIXMA MX520 likewise enables you to transform your office right into a picture lab. Print attractive, borderless5 image laboratory quality images approximately 8.5″ x 11″ in dimension. My Image Garden6 software makes organizing as well as printing your images enjoyable and easy with great facial recognition, Fun Filters, Calendar Organization, Automatic Layout Suggestions and also much more The MX520 supplies the business imaging quality and flexible remedies that can aid you in bringing your company to the following level. So you can print service papers when you need to as well as pictures when you want to. you’ll have to do without Wi-Fi connectivity or cordless networking. This, consequently, prevents assistance for Apple’s AirPrint technology (for printing from iPads as well as apple iPhone) and also the capability to print from mobile devices generally (in addition to making use of Bluetooth), along with support for Google’s Cloud Print and some other mobile channels.
The Pixma MX520 uses a 30-sheet automatic document feeder for scanning, copying or faxing larger jobs as much as lawful size (8.5 x 14 inches) or a 8.5 x 11-inch flatbed solitary sheet scanner. ou could raise under the control panel to access the two ink cartridges: the PG240 black cartridge as well as CL241 shade ink cartridge. Canon additionally offers high capacity ink replacements: the PG240XL as well as CL241XL. Take out the front panel to release the resulting tray as well as 100-sheet input tray. The input tray uses a “one size fits all” method allowing customers to use ordinary paper, image paper, envelopes and also even more. Picture top quality is approximately a match for the low end of what you would get out of medication shop prints.
Canon PIXMA MX520 Ink Cartridges:
- PG-240XXL XXL Black Ink
- PG-240XL XL Black Ink
- PG-240 Black Ink
- CL-241XL XL Color Ink
- CL-241 Color Ink.
Recommended Driver: Canon PIXMA TS6120 Software download and Setup
Computer Operating Systems:
- Windows® 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7,
- Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista® SP1,
- Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac:21 Mac OS® X v10.7.5 – 10.10
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS®, Android,
- Windows RT22, and Amazon Fire devices
Canon PIXMA MX520 Review Specs:
- Print Speed (up to): 4″ x 6″ Photo: Approx. 37 seconds (Borderless), Black: ESAT Approx. 15 ipm, Color: ESAT Approx. 10.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 4,096
- Print Resolution (Up to): Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi14
- Paper Sizes: 4″x6″, 5″x5″ Square, 5″x7″, 8″x10″, Letter, Legal, U.S.#10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster; Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided (Duplex) Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Bluetooth Printing, Borderless Printing, Business Card Printing, Canon PRINT app1, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+7, Google Cloud Print, Message In Print9, Mobile Device Printing, Mopria Device Printing, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Square Media Printing Support, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing
- Output Tray Capacity: Rear Paper Tray: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper OR Photo, aper: 20 Sheets of 4″ x 6″ / 10 Sheets of 5″ x 7″, Front Paper Cassette: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper.
How to Setup Canon Pixma MX520 in Windows:
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”.
- Then click [ Save ] to download the file.
- If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ].
- The file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified.
- Place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it.
- Then installation will start automatically.
- Open Control Panel.
- The steps below are for Windows 7.
- This procedure may be different for other OSes.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A page will open with a list of installed programs.
- Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” then “OK”, this will complete the uninstallation process.
How to Setup canon Pixma MX520 in Mac Os:
- Download the file MX520.
- For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder.
- Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma MX520 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method, then press the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
Canon Scanner Windows 10 We are an intermediary website that provides original file Canon PIXMA MX520 from the official Canon website. If there is a download link that error please contact us.
Canon PIXMA MX520 Software and Driver Download:
|Canon MX520 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|Canon MX520 MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)|
|Canon MX520 Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|Canon MX520 Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon MX520 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon MX520 Scanner Driver Ver.19.1.0a (Mac)|
|Canon MX520 XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.65 (Windows)|
|Canon MX520 ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon MX520 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon MX520 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon MX520 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon MX520 ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon MX520 ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|Canon MX520 User Manual (Mac)|
|Canon MX520 User Manual (Windows)|