Canon PIXMA MX 490 Printer Driver Download and IJ Setup
|Canon Pixma MX490|
PIXMA MX 490
Inkjet Photo Printer
Canon mx490 Wireless Setup, Driver Download and Fax Setup Mac – Canon PIXMA MX490 Driver is a Inkjet Photo Printers inexpensive wireless all-in-one with net connectivity, fax and also ADF for your home. Link straight to the internet with this budget-friendly Wi-Fi all-in-one. It appropriates for your home can print, scan, copy as well as fax with ease in addition to the sharing of functions between numerous tools, including tablets and Smartphones. Canon Printer Pixma MX490 Image top quality was good, yet not ideal. We made prints of our examination photos on conventional duplicate paper, Hammermill Premium Inkjet as well as Laser Paper, and Canon’s Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss. As is usual with inkjet-based printers, the prints made on common paper.
Arrangement these days is a simple matter of eliminating packing material, mounting ink cartridges as well as software application, as well as informing the install regular how you intend to connect the system. The Canon Pixma MX490 utilizes only 2 ink cartridges– a black cartridge, as well as a tri-color cartridge with cyan, magenta, as well as yellow inks. This method maintains the manufacturing expenses down, but significantly increases the operating costs given that when one of the colors in the tri-color cartridge runs out, you need to replace the cartridge even if the other 2 shades still have offered ink.
Canon Pixma MX 490 Setup is a simple matter of removing packing product, installing ink cartridges as well as software application, and telling the install routine just how you wish to connect the unit. The MX490 utilizes only 2 ink cartridges– a black cartridge, as well as a tri-color cartridge with cyan, magenta, as well as yellow inks. This technique keeps the manufacturing costs down, however considerably increases the operating expense considering that when among the shades in the tri-color cartridge runs out, you need to replace the cartridge even if the other two shades still have readily available ink.
Recommended Driver: Canon PIXMA MX492 Printer Driver Download and Setup
The Canon Pixma MX490 the print speed as 8.8 images-per-minute (ipm, the typical Canon usages) in black and also 4.4 ipm in shade. Our testing, which makes use of the 4-page ISO Word document, yielded an average of 8ipm over a number of runs. This paper collection is mainly black message with a small color logo design on each of the 4 web pages. Automatic duplex printing (printing on both sides of a web page) is not offered. If you inspect two-sided printing on the print driver, the MFP prints the top side of each web page, after that guides you to flip the heap over and reinsert the prints into the input paper tray to print the opposite side.
Canon Pixma MX490 Ink Cartridges:
- PG-245XL XL Black Ink Cartridge,
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge,
- CL-246XL XL Colour Ink Cartridge,
- CL-246 Colour Ink Cartridge
Computer Operating Systems:
Windows® 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7,17
Windows 7 SP1, Window Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit17
Mac OS X v10.7.5 – v10.1017
Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT17
Canon Pixma MX490 Review Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 70 seconds4,5
- Print Speed (Approx): Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.8 ipm4,5, Color:ESAT: Approx. 4.4 ipm4,5
- Number of Nozzles: Pigment Black:320/ Color 960 / Total:1280,
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi3, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi3
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster;
- Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: AirPrint1, Borderless Printing12, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print13, Special Filters, Google Cloud Print2, My Image Garden7, Photo Printing, PIXMA Printing Solutions11, Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing10.
- Copy Features: Auto Document Feeder (ADF), AE (Auto Exposure) Copy, Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Preset Copy Ratios, Frame Erase Copy, Zoom.
- Max. Resolutions: 600×1200 dpi (optical), 19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated), ADF: 600 x 600 dpi (Optical)
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode9, Network Scan, Push Scan, PDF Password Security, Push Scan, Scan to Cloud.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Other Features: Full Dot Matrix LCD, Access Point Mode, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Fully Integrated Auto Document Feeder (ADF), Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing10.
How to Setup Canon Pixma MX490 on Windows:
- Turn the printer Canon Pixma MX420 on now.
- On your computer, find the “Start” button and click the button to bring forth the Control Panel window.
- On the window, locate the Hardware and Sound option.
- Look for Devices and Printers and select “Add a Printer” option.
- Navigate to “Local Printer”. Note the port the printer uses to connect to the computer. Click on that port.
- A window will pop up. On that window, select “Canon” and find the model of the printer you own. Click Next.
- Choose a name to identify the printer and click Next.
- Specify whether you want the printer to be shared or not. Click Next.
- Specify whether you want the printer to be primary printer or not. Click Next.
- The Canon Pixma MX490 printer is ready for use.
How to setup/Install Canon Pixma MX490 on Mac Os:
- Download the file canon mx490.
- For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder.
- Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma MX490 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method, then press the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
Canon Printer Driver Installation We are an intermediary website that provides original file Canon PIXMA MX490 from the official Canon website. If there is a download link that error please contact us.
Canon PIXMA MX490 Driver Download:
|Pixma MX 490 series MP Drivers Ver.1.02 (Windows)|
Pixma MX 490 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)
|Pixma MX 490 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.05b (Windows)|
|Pixma MX 490 ICA Driver for Mac All Version|
|Pixma MX 490 series Full Driver and Software for Mac|
|Pixma MX 490 CUPS Driver for Mac All Version|
|Pixma MX 490 series IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.0 (Mac)|
|Pixma MX 490 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux|
|Pixma MX 490 series ScanGear MP for Linux|