Canon PIXMA MP210 Driver Download and Manual Installation
|Canon PIXMA MP210|
Canon PIXMA MP210 Wireless Setup, IJ Printer Setup, Installation Manual and Scanner Driver Software Download For Windows, Mac – Canon PIXMA MP210 printer is a quality device that can deliver quite a good printing job – even with a satisfying performance and easiness. It is one of the handiest inkjet printers that are able to produce promising outcome without too much fuss or complication. Be sure that you will have an enjoyable – even fun – operational time with this printer.
This Canon PIXMA MP210 printer is a device that has several usages, acting as a scanner and also copier. When you have this printer in your possession, you can expect a great functionality without having to spend a fortune. This printer, scanner, and copier is able to produce high quality work with just the right speed – not too fast and not too slow. It is able to handle printing requirements just well, even with the photo printing. It also comes with PictBridge port.
Just because this printer is sold at less than $100, it doesn’t mean that the overall performance and outcome will be cheesy or lousy. On the contrary, the printing and copying quality is pretty good with impressive scanning feature – although not too much or too extravagant. In short, if you are looking for a decent device with powerful feature and solid performance, this Canon PIXMA MP210 printer will be your best option.
Canon PIXMA MP210 Compatible Inks:
- PG-40 Black Ink Twin Pack
- PG-40/CL-41 Combo Ink Pack with Photo Paper Glossy (50 Sheets, 4’x6′)
- CL-31 Color Ink Cartridge
- CL-41 Color Ink Tank
- PG-30 Black Ink Cartridge
- PG-40 Black Ink Cartridge
Recommended Driver: Canon Pixma MP150 Software
Computer Operating Systems:
- Windows® 8,Windows 8.1,Windows 7,
- Windows 7 SP1,Windows Vista® SP1,
- Vista SP2,Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac:21 Mac OS® X v10.7.5 – 10.10
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS®, Android,
- Windows RT22, and Amazon Fire devices
Canon PIXMA MP210 Review Specs:
- Multi-function unit prints, copies, and scans
- Borderless 4 x 6-inch photo prints in approximately 46 seconds
- FINE print technology for maximum 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution
- Up to 600 scanning dpi with vibrant 48-bit color depth
- Dimensions: 13.9 x 6.7 x 17.7 in. (WxHxD); weighs 12.8 pounds; 90-day limited warranty
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 borderless photo: approximately 46 seconds, Black: Up to 22 ppm (as fast as 2.7 seconds per page), Color: Up to 17 ppm (approximately 3.5 seconds per page)
- Print Resolution (Up to): Black:600 x 600 dpi, Color:4800 x 1200 dpi
- Paper Sizes: Letter, Legal, Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 4 x 8, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, U.S. #10 Envelopes, Photo Stickers
- Automatic Sheet Feeder: Side 2 Side – Print, Copy, and Scan with the Automatic Sheet Feeder
- Scanner Type: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scanning Mode: 48-bit internal / 24-bit external
- Software Included: CD-ROM including Printer Driver, MP Navigator EX, Setup Software and User’s Guide, Easy-PhotoPrint EX,6 ScanSoft OmniPage SE
How to Setup Canon Pixma MP210 in Windows:
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”.
- Then click [ Save ] to download the file.
- If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ].
- The file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified.
- Place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it.
- Then installation will start automatically.
- Open Control Panel.
- The steps below are for Windows 7.
- This procedure may be different for other OSes.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A page will open with a list of installed programs.
- Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” then “OK”, this will complete the uninstallation process.
How to Setup canon Pixma MP210 in Mac Os:
- Download the file mp210.
- For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder.
- Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma MP210 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method, then press the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
Canon Scanner Windows 10 We are an intermediary website that provides original file Canon PIXMA MP180 from the official Canon website. If there is a download link that error please contact us.
|Canon MP210 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.67.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|Canon MP210 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista x64)|
|Canon MP210 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000 x86)|
|Canon MP210 ICA Driver Ver. 3.1.0 (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|Canon MP210 series MP Drivers 64 bit (Windows)|
|Canon MP210 series Printer Driver for OSX (not CUPS)|
|Canon MP210 series Scanner Driver Ver. 13.9.2a (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|Canon MP210 Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (Windows)|
|Canon MP210 Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)|
|Canon MP210 Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.1 (Mac)|
|Canon MP210 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac)|
|Canon MP210 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)|
|Canon MP210 ScanGear for OSX|
|Canon MP210 series Printer Driver for Linux (rpm)|
|Canon MP210 series ScanGear MP for Linux|
|Canon MP210 series Printer Driver for Linux (Debian)|