Canon PIXMA MP190 Manual Installer and Driver Free Download
|Canon PIXMA MP190|
Canon PIXMA MP190 Wireless Setup, IJ Printer Setup, Installation Manual and Scanner Driver Software Download For Windows, Mac – Want to print colorful photos with defect or flaws? Want to print black and white texts without compromising the final outcome? You can always use Canon PIXMA MP190 and expect greater enjoyment from the multifunctional device.
You probably think that Canon PIXMA MP190 is just the same like other printers but there are some specific features that you will love about this device.
- It is one device that can be used for three different functions: scanning, printing, and making copies.
- The price is pretty affordable and inexpensive, considering its various functions for different purposes
- The printing quality is pretty good, even impressive
- Making adjustments and tweaks are pretty easy; it doesn’t take a long time or complicated procedures
It is too bad that this printer has its own flaw which covers the absence of slots for the media card and no LCD but for the quality of work and performance, this inexpensive device is good. Where else can you find a printer that can print out photos in less than $70 – and the quality of the photos is pretty good. The overall construction is pretty good and solid although it is rather bulky and big but this Canon PIXMA MP190 doesn’t excessively take too much space.
Canon PIXMA MP190 Compatible Inks:
- PG-40 Black Ink Twin Pack
- PG-40/CL-41 Combo Ink Pack with Photo Paper Glossy (50 Sheets, 4’x6′)
- CL-31 Color Ink Cartridge
- CL-41 Color Ink Tank
- PG-30 Black Ink Cartridge
- PG-40 Black Ink Cartridge
- PG-50 High Capacity Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-51 High Capacity Color Ink Cartridge
Recommended Driver: Canon Pixma MP180 Software
Computer Operating Systems:
- Windows® 8,Windows 8.1,Windows 7,
- Windows 7 SP1,Windows Vista® SP1,
- Vista SP2,Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac:21 Mac OS® X v10.7.5 – 10.10
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS®, Android,
- Windows RT22, and Amazon Fire devices
Canon PIXMA MP190 Review Specs:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 borderless photo: approx. 52 seconds, Black: Up to 22 ppm (as fast as 2.8 seconds per page), Color: Up to 17 ppm (as fast as 3.5 seconds per page).
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 320, Color: 384 x 3 (C, M, Y), Total: 1,472.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Black: 600 x 600 dpi, Color: 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Paper Sizes: Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4x 6, 4x 8, 5x 7, 8x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes.
- Copy Speed (up to): Black: 22cpm (as fast as 2.8 seconds per page), Color: 17 ppm color (as fast as 3.5 seconds per page).
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% – 400%.
- Copy Features: Borderless, AE (Auto Exposure), Auto Magnification, Multiple copies: 1-99, Image Repeat, Fit-to-Page, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical 1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated 19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanning Mode: 48-bit internal/24-bit external.
- Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7 maximum.
- Standard Interface: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed4 (cable not included).
- Software Included: CD-ROM including MP Driver, MP Navigator, Setup Software and Users Guide, Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic Users Guide, e-registration, Arcsoft PhotoStudio, ScanSoft, OmniPage SE, Easy-PhotoPrint version 3.5, and Easy-WebPrint (Windows only, requires Microsoft Internet Explorer Explorer version 5.5, version 6.0 recommended).
- Dimension (W x D x H): 17.5 W x 15.0 D x 7.2 H.
- Weight: 14.4 lbs.
How to Setup Canon Pixma MP190 in Windows:
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”.
- Then click [ Save ] to download the file.
- If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ].
- The file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified.
- Place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it.
- Then installation will start automatically.
- Open Control Panel.
- The steps below are for Windows 7.
- This procedure may be different for other OSes.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A page will open with a list of installed programs.
- Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” then “OK”, this will complete the uninstallation process.
How to Setup canon Pixma MP190 in Mac Os:
- Download the file mp190.
- For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder.
- Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma MP190 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method, then press the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
Canon Scanner Windows 10 We are an intermediary website that provides original file Canon PIXMA MP190 from the official Canon website. If there is a download link that error please contact us.
|Canon MP190 ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon MP190 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Canon MP190 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)|
|Canon MP190 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)|
|Canon MP190 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)|
|Canon MP190 Drivers 64bit|
|Canon MP190 Printer Driver for Mac OSX (10.3/10.4/10.5).|
|Canon MP190 series Scanner Driver Ver. 13.12.2a (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)|
|Canon MP190 Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module|
|Canon MP190 Debian Linux Printer & Scanner Drivers|
|Canon MP190 RPM Linux Printer & Scanner Drivers|
|Canon MP190 ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|