Canon PIXMA MP180 Scanner Driver and Manual Setup
|Canon PIXMA MP180|
Canon PIXMA MP180 Wireless Setup, IJ Printer Setup, Installation Manual and Scanner Driver Software Download For Windows, Mac – There are some positive things you will love about Canon PIXMA MP180 although you shouldn’t be so closed minded about the flaws either. This printer has a good built with sturdy construction and pretty decent printing quality. However, don’t expect too much from this inexpensive printer. Sure, you can expect it to deliver good printing job, as well as the copying and scanning ability, but you shouldn’t expect a too grandeur performance.
This Canon PIXMA MP180 comes with a decent printing quality; it is bold and clear, and there is no shading or whatsoever. But don’t expect the printer to work super fast because the speed is pretty standard. If you want to use this device for scanning or copying, set it on the standard setting. At least, you can get a decent outcome that won’t disappoint you. If you set it on the faster speed, it is most likely that the quality of the printing, scanning, or copying will be affected.
All in all, this Canon PIXMA MP180 is a pretty decent and affordable printer with multifunctional abilities that should be enough for standard daily tasks. If you are rather low on the budget and yet you want to have a device with a rather nice operation and result, this is the perfect device to choose.
Canon PIXMA MP180 Compatible Inks:
- PG-40 Black Ink Twin Pack
- PG-40/CL-41 Combo Ink Pack with Photo Paper Glossy (50 Sheets, 4’x6′)
- CL-31 Color Ink Cartridge
- CL-41 Color Ink Tank
- PG-30 Black Ink Cartridge
- PG-40 Black Ink Cartridge
- PG-50 High Capacity Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-51 High Capacity Color Ink Cartridge
Recommended Driver: Canon Pixma MP150 Software
Computer Operating Systems:
- Windows® 8,Windows 8.1,Windows 7,
- Windows 7 SP1,Windows Vista® SP1,
- Vista SP2,Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac:21 Mac OS® X v10.7.5 – 10.10
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS®, Android,
- Windows RT22, and Amazon Fire devices
Canon PIXMA MP180 Review Specs:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 borderless photo: approx. 52 seconds, Black: Up to 22 ppm (as fast as 2.8 seconds per page), Color: Up to 17 ppm (as fast as 3.5 seconds per page).
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 320, Color: 384 x 3 (C, M, Y), Total: 1,472.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Black: 600 x 600 dpi, Color: 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Paper Sizes: Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4x 6, 4x 8, 5x 7, 8x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes.
- Copy Speed (up to): Black: 22cpm (as fast as 2.8 seconds per page), Color: 17 ppm color (as fast as 3.5 seconds per page).
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% – 400%.
- Copy Features: Borderless, AE (Auto Exposure), Auto Magnification, Multiple copies: 1-99, Image Repeat, Fit-to-Page, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical 1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated 19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanning Mode: 48-bit internal/24-bit external.
- Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7 maximum.
- Standard Interface: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed4 (cable not included).
- Software Included: CD-ROM including MP Driver, MP Navigator, Setup Software and Users Guide, Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic Users Guide, e-registration, Arcsoft PhotoStudio, ScanSoft, OmniPage SE, Easy-PhotoPrint version 3.5, and Easy-WebPrint (Windows only, requires Microsoft Internet Explorer Explorer version 5.5, version 6.0 recommended).
- Dimension (W x D x H): 17.5 W x 15.0 D x 7.2 H.
- Weight: 14.4 lbs.
How to Setup Canon Pixma MP180 in Windows:
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”.
- Then click [ Save ] to download the file.
- If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ].
- The file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified.
- Place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it.
- Then installation will start automatically.
- Open Control Panel.
- The steps below are for Windows 7.
- This procedure may be different for other OSes.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A page will open with a list of installed programs.
- Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” then “OK”, this will complete the uninstallation process.
How to Setup canon Pixma MP180 in Mac Os:
- Download the file mp180.
- For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder.
- Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma MP180 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method, then press the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
Canon Scanner Windows 10 We are an intermediary website that provides original file Canon PIXMA MP180 from the official Canon website. If there is a download link that error please contact us.
Canon PIXMA MP180 Printer Driver Download:
|Canon MP180 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.67.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|Canon MP180 MP Driver Ver. 1.11 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)|
|Canon MP180 MP Driver Ver. 1.11 (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)|
|Canon MP180 Drivers 64-bit|
|Canon Printer Driver for OSX|
|Canon MP180 Scanner Driver Ver. 12.13.3a (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|Canon MP180 Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module|
|Canon MP180 User Manual (Windows)|
|Canon MP180 User Manual (Mac)|