Canon PIXMA MP130 WiFi Setup Wireless, IJ Start Setup, Manual Instructions and Scanner Software Driver Download For Mac, Windows – If you are looking for a multifunctional device that can handle your regular working load, consider Canon PIXMA MP130 that is inexpensive and yet highly functional. It may not have the fax feature but it can tackle a daily printing need without fuss. Outstanding performance and also adaptability. You’ll be astonished at exactly what you can do with one portable maker: Print high-quality photos and message. Copy papers. Scan images as well as various other photos. And with the direct print card port, you could print photos route from choose memory cards! Likewise included is an effective software collection featuring Easy-PhotoPrint that is created to simplify the printing of electronic photos. Easy-WebPrint software was created to print your website in full shade without trimming off the right-hand margin.
This functional entertainer has the quality and also speed to match. Canon Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) makes use of a 1,088-nozzle print head that expels constant, exact beads as tiny as 2 picoliters. You don’t need to have a separate scanner, copier, or printer when you have this Canon PIXMA MP130 be sure that this device can do it all. There are a lot of things you will like about this device:
- It has a pretty affordable – if not cheap – price tag
- It is super great to handle text printing and also photos
- The software is easily installed and adjusted
- It comes with a compact design and weight
- It has its own slot for the digital camera card
Be sure that you can have a fun and high quality printing time although the same can’t be said about the scanning feature. When you have to deal with a lot of texts and even image printing, entrust your needs to this device. Thanks to the small design and rather lightweight feature, you don’t need to prepare an extra space for it – any small space will do. This Canon PIXMA MP130 may not come with photo friendly apps and features but be sure that it is super handy for your everyday needs. The result? You get superior resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 shade dpi3 as well as clear, crisp text. The PIXMA? MP130 Image All-In-One prints at up to 18 ppm in black as well as up to 13 ppm in color.
It can create professional-looking copies of your text papers in just 3.8 seconds per page4. Whether scanning pictures or graphics, you’ll create high-quality reproductions with an optimum 1200 dpi as well as vivid 48-bit color deepness. As well as the unique Doubled-Hinge development top lifts approx. 1 inch up and down as well as lies down flat on the thing you are checking for a clear, complete scan. Convenient photo printing. It’s simpler than you think to print your personal pictures. With authentic Canon picture paper, you can create edge-to-edge indeterminate images in 4 x 6, 5 x 7 and 8.5 x 11 in. dimensions, with the look of standard pictures.
Just shoot as well as print, as well as forget the added trips to obtain images established! Print pictures guide from memory cards. With practical front-panel accessibility, this built-in card port accepts a variety of memory card types1 which permits you to print directly from the card.
Table of Contents
Canon PIXMA MG3520 Setup and Step Instruction Installation
Canon PIXMA MG3520 Wireless Setup
- The first thing that you need to do is to put the CD driver of the Canon PIXMA MG3520 printer into your computer. You will be able to find the CD on the box package that you get when you buy the printer. If you have lost your CD driver, you can download the driver for the specific Canon PIXMA printer on the official site of Canon.
- After that, you will need to run the setup files from the CD driver. However, most of the time, the setup will run automatically when you put the CD driver in.
- The next screen will appear that will let you choose to pick the wireless setting or the USB setting. You know that you have to choose the wireless setting since that is what you want from this printer. Therefore, you should skip the USB setup on the installation for the wireless setting.
- A new screen will appear and tell you to turn on the printer before you can finally process the process that you are doing.
- Another screen will appear that will tell you to choose the connection setting. The first option is the WPS and the second one is the Cableless Setup. You will need to pick the second option of the Cableless Setup. If you are running on Windows XP, you will need to pick the Other Setup that is located on the lowest part of the screen.
- Once you pick the Cableless Setup, hold down the Wi-Fi button and wait until the alarm light blinks two times. After that, the Wi-Fi will blinks faster for a short time and you will be able to continue the installation process by clicking Next on your screen.
- After you do that, you just need to pick the region where you buy the printer. There are some region options that you can pick and you will need to pick the one that is true based on your location. The same thing is applied when you are choosing the country later on after you pick the region where you buy the printer.
- When everything is finished, you just need to agree on the terms and agreements. The wizard will automatically start the installation process and you just need to wait for the process to be finished. When the whole processes are finished, then you can use the wireless feature from your Canon PIXMA.
How To Setup Canon PIXMA MG3520 For Windows
- For the start, you will certainly have to prepare everyone of things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cord that connects the printer to the laptop computer, as well as the CD Drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable television works with the USB slot in your laptop computer.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the setup data from the main internet site of Canon.
- Make sure you download the one that fit your printer version.
- When you have actually prepared all those things, you just should just run the installment arrangement program that you already have, from the CD Driver or from the data that you downloaded.
- The following thing that you need to do is waiting on the whole procedure to be ended up. Throughout this time, you will be asked to pick some choices such as the components, the installment places, your name, as well as other things. See to it you fill the alternatives correctly.
- When the setup wizard is completed, your printer is ready to go. You need to start publishing a web page to earn certain that the printer has actually been efficiently installed.
How to Setup Canon Pixma MG3520 for Mac
- Draw your web browser and look under this website.
- Find the Support and Drivers on that website.
- On the list of Product Type, find Consumer and Home Office option.
- On the list of Product Family, choose Printers.
- Find your printer model and click on the link next to it.
- Find the Operating System dropdown menu. Find the matching version of Mac OS X.
- Download the proper driver.
- Upon downloading, double click on the file and a new window will appear. Double click on the proper file and installation begins.
- Click Continue twice. Select Install.
- Plug the printer to Mac with USB cable. Turn the printer on.
Canon Pixma MG3520 Printer Not Responding Solutions
- The computer and access point (or wireless router) have lost connection.
- Restart the computer and then attempt to print again.
- he access point (or wireless router) and wireless printer may not be communicating.
- Power off and back on the access point and printer to restore communication.
- The printer driver is configured to the proper port.
- The Canon wireless printer will detect nearby access points.
- If an incorrect access point was inadvertently selected, you will be able to select the correct one.
- Confirm the network name matches the one selected on the printer and the one on the computer.
Canon PIXMA MP130 Driver Download
Canon MP130 MP Driver Ver. 7.10 (Windows/Vista/XP)
Canon MP130 MP Driver Ver. 700a (Windows XP/2000)
|Canon MP130 MP Driver Ver. 7.10 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
Canon MP130 MP Navigator Ver. 1.17 (Windows)
|Canon MP130 My Printer Ver.3.3.0 (Windows)|
|Canon MP130 Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)|
|Canon MP130 MP Navigator Ver. 1.16 (Windows)|
|Canon MP130 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.16.10.0 (OS X )|
|Canon MP130 My Printer Driver Ver.2.3.4(Mac)|
|Canon MP130 series Scanner Driver Ver 12.13 (OS X )|
|Canon MP130 On-screen Manual (Mac)|
|Canon MP130 ScanGearStarter Ver. 1.0 (Mac OS X 10.2)|