Canon PIXMA MP130 Printer Driver Download and Setup
|Canon PIXMA MP130 Review|
Canon Pixma MP130 Manual Installation and Download Driver For Mac, Windows – If you are looking for a multifunctional device that can handle your regular working load, consider Canon PIXMA MP130 that is inexpensive and yet highly functional. It may not have the fax feature but it can tackle a daily printing need without fuss. Outstanding performance and also adaptability. You’ll be astonished at exactly what you can do with one portable maker: Print high-quality photos and message. Copy papers. Scan images as well as various other photos. And with the direct print card port, you could print photos route from choose memory cards! Likewise included is an effective software collection featuring Easy-PhotoPrint that is created to simplify the printing of electronic photos. Easy-WebPrint software was created to print your website in full shade without trimming off the right-hand margin.
This functional entertainer has the quality and also speed to match. Canon Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) makes use of a 1,088-nozzle print head that expels constant, exact beads as tiny as 2 picoliters. You don’t need to have a separate scanner, copier, or printer when you have this Canon PIXMA MP130; be sure that this device can do it all. There are a lot of things you will like about this device:
- It has a pretty affordable – if not cheap – price tag
- It is super great to handle text printing and also photos
- The software is easily installed and adjusted
- It comes with a compact design and weight
- It has its own slot for the digital camera card
Be sure that you can have a fun and high quality printing time although the same can’t be said about the scanning feature. When you have to deal with a lot of texts and even image printing, entrust your needs to this device. Thanks to the small design and rather lightweight feature, you don’t need to prepare an extra space for it – any small space will do. This Canon PIXMA MP130 may not come with photo friendly apps and features but be sure that it is super handy for your everyday needs. The result? You get superior resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 shade dpi3 as well as clear, crisp text. The PIXMA? MP130 Image All-In-One prints at up to 18 ppm in black as well as up to 13 ppm in color.
Recommended Drivers: Canon PIXMA TS8020 Printer Driver Download and Setup
It can create professional-looking copies of your text papers in just 3.8 seconds per page4. Whether scanning pictures or graphics, you’ll create high-quality reproductions with an optimum 1200 dpi as well as vivid 48-bit color deepness. As well as the unique Doubled-Hinge development top lifts approx. 1 inch up and down as well as lies down flat on the thing you are checking for a clear, complete scan. Convenient photo printing. It’s simpler than you think to print your personal pictures. With authentic Canon picture paper, you can create edge-to-edge indeterminate images in 4 x 6, 5 x 7 and 8.5 x 11 in. dimensions, with the look of standard pictures.
Just shoot as well as print, as well as forget the added trips to obtain images established! Print pictures guide from memory cards. With practical front-panel accessibility, this built-in card port accepts a variety of memory card types1 which permits you to print directly from the card.
Canon PIXMA MP130 Compatible Ink:
- BCI-24 Value Pack (3 Ink Tanks)
Computer Operating Systems:
- Windows® 8,Windows 8.1,Windows 7,
- Windows 7 SP1,Windows Vista® SP1,
- Vista SP2,Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac:21 Mac OS® X v10.7.5 – 10.10
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS®, Android,
- Windows RT22, and Amazon Fire devices
Canon PIXMA MP130 Review Specifications:
- Print technology: Inkjet
- Extra functions: Scanner function
- Extra functions: Copier function
- Photo printing: Dedicated photo
- Maximum paper size: A4
- Memory card slot: Yes
- Print colour: Colour
- Number of colours including: black 4 colour
- Colour print speed: 13 colour prints per minute
- Colour copy speed: 13 colour copies per minute
- Black and white print speed: 18 B&W prints per minute
- Black and white copy speed: 18 black and white copies per minute
- Vertical print resolution: 4800 Pixels
- Horizontal print resolution: 1200 Pixels
- Borderless printing: Yes
- Postscript: No
How to Setup Canon Pixma MP130 in Windows:
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”.
- Then click [ Save ] to download the file.
- If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ].
- The file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified.
- Place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it.
- Then installation will start automatically.
- Open Control Panel.
- The steps below are for Windows 7.
- This procedure may be different for other OSes.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A page will open with a list of installed programs.
- Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” then “OK”, this will complete the uninstallation process.
How to Setup canon Pixma MP130 in Mac Os:
- Download the file MP130.
- For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder.
- Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma MP130 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button.
- Then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method, then press the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine,
- Then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- Canon MP130 Ready Connect To Computer or Laptop
Canon MP130 Manual , We are an intermediary website that provides original file from the official website Canon, if there is a download link that error please contact us.
Canon PIXMA MP130 Driver Download:
Canon MP130 MP Driver Ver. 7.10 (Windows/Vista/XP)
Canon MP130 MP Driver Ver. 700a (Windows XP/2000)
|Canon MP130 MP Driver Ver. 7.10 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
Canon MP130 MP Navigator Ver. 1.17 (Windows)
|Canon MP130 My Printer Ver.3.3.0 (Windows)|
|Canon MP130 Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)|
|Canon MP130 MP Navigator Ver. 1.16 (Windows)|
|Canon MP130 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.16.10.0 (OS X )|
|Canon MP130 My Printer Driver Ver.2.3.4(Mac)|
|Canon MP130 series Scanner Driver Ver 12.13 (OS X )|
|Canon MP130 On-screen Manual (Mac)|
|Canon MP130 ScanGearStarter Ver. 1.0 (Mac OS X 10.2)|