Canon PIXMA MG6800 Printer Driver Download and Setup
The Canon Pixma MG6800 is filled with reliable printing choices such as AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria as well as a whole lot extra. The MG6800 makes it very easy to print wirelessly from almost throughout your house with its hassle-free built in Wi-Fi4 Print exceptional images as well as sharp message documents all from our trusted 5 details ink tank system. The PIXMA MG6800 is an optimal printer for tablet computer system, mobile phone, or cloud printing in addition to it begins with the Canon PRINT application. There are some reasons that this printer is taken into consideration as one of the most effective printers with the cordless connection. Among them is as a result of the simpleness of the connectivity in addition to the arrangement. Swipe right, as well as you obtain photos for ECO Settings, Quiet Setting, as well as Setup.
Recommended Driver: Canon PIXMA MG3540 Printer Driver Download and Setup
- PGI-270 Pigment Black XL
- CLI-271 Cyan XL
- CLI-271 Magenta XL
- CLI-271 Yellow XL
- CLI-271 Black XL
- PGI-270 Pigment Black
- CLI-271 Cyan
- CLI-271 Magenta
- CLI-271 Yellow
- CLI-271 Black
Windows 7 SP1,Windows Vista® SP1,Vista SP2,Windows XP SP3 32-bit
Windows RT22, and Amazon Fire devices
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 41 seconds7,8, Black:ESAT (Black): Approx. 15.0 ipm 7,8, Color:ESAT (Color): Approx 9.7 ipm7,8
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 4,096
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi10, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi10
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope, Chlorine-free paper can be used.
- Printer Features: AirPrint1, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing15, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+16, Full HD Movie Print12, Google Cloud Print 2, Mopria Device Printing3, My Image Garden11, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card)13, Photo Printing, Canon PRINT app5, PIXMA Cloud Link17, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge14, Wireless.
- Output Tray Capacity: 100 Sheets Plain Paper -OR- 20 Sheets of 4×6 Photo Paper.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi9, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi9
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode18, Push Scan, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning.
- Software Included: PIXMA MG6800 Printer Driver, Scan Utility, Master Setup, My Printer (Windows Only), Network Tool, My Image Garden11, Full HD Movie Print12, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM19, Special Filters, Image Correction/Enhance, and scanning are accessed through My Image Garden, Quick Menu
- Other Features: 3.0 Touch LCD, 5-Color Ink System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM19, Rated EPEAT Silver, Auto Power On/Off, Quiet Mode, Canon PRINT app5, PIXMA Cloud Link17, QuickStart.
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”.
- Then click [ Save ] to download the file.
- If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ].
- The file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified.
- Place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it.
- Then installation will start automatically.
- Open Control Panel.
- The steps below are for Windows 7.
- This procedure may be different for other OSes.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A page will open with a list of installed programs.
- Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” then “OK”, this will complete the uninstallation process.
- Download the file mg6800.
- For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder.
- Installation starts automatically.
- Press the Menu button.
- Then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method, then press the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine,
- Then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
Canon MG 6800 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon MG 6800 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Canon MG 6800 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon MG 6800 Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)|
Canon MG 6800 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)
|Canon MG 6800 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.2(Mac)|
|Canon MG 6800 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|Canon MG 6800 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon MG 6800 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac)|
|Canon MG 6800 IJ Scan Utility Software Ver.2.3.4 (Mac)|
|Canon MG 6800 Canon IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.0 (Mac)|
|Canon MG 6800 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)|
|Canon MG 6800 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|