Canon PIXMA MG 6120 Printer Driver Download and Setup
Recommended Drivers: Canon PIXMA MG3600 Printer Driver Download and Setup
Canon PIXMA MG6120 Cartridges:
- PGI-225 Pigment Black Ink Tank
- CLI-226 Cyan Ink Tank
- CLI-226 Magenta Ink Tank
- CLI-226 Yellow Ink Tank
- CLI-226 Gray Ink Tank
- CLI-226 Black Ink Tank
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 20 seconds8, Black: ESAT Approx. 12.5 ipm14, Color: ESAT, Approx. 9.3 ipm14
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 5,632 / Black: 512 / Total: 6,144
- Picoliter Size (color): 1,2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi4, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper; Fine Art: Canon Fine Art Paper Photo Rag™; Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope.
- Output Tray Capacity: Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 Sheets Cassette: 150 Sheet.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color) Approx. 15 seconds14.
- Printer Features: Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing10, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Grayscale Printing, ID Photo Print, Smartphone Photo Printing3, Photo Index Sheet, Photo Direct Print (Memory Card/Camera/USB Flash Memory), Photo Printing, Template Print, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Features: 4 in 1 / 2 in 1, Auto Duplex Copy, Auto Exposure/Intensity Copy, Face Brightener/Fading Correction, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Intensity, Manual Color Adjustment, Masking Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-99 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Trimming Copy, Zoom.
- Scanner Features: Auto Document Fix, Auto Scan Mode12, Gutter Shadow Correction, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory, Wireless Scanning.
- Other Features: Intelligent Touch System, Wi-Fi LED, 2-Way Paper Feeding, 3.0 LCD, Auto Sheet Feeder, D.C.G.P.T, Ethernet, Self-Opening Paper Output Tray, Scroll Wheel, Quick Start, Quick Access UI.
- Software Included: PIXMA MG6120 Printer Driver Setup Software & User’s Guide Manual CD-ROM Easy-PhotoPrint EX Easy-PhotoPrint Pro16 Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows only)13 Full HD Movie Print1 MP Navigator EX Solution Menu.
How to Connect Canon MG6120 wirelessly:
There are not many people who use the wireless feature from Canon PIXMA MG6120 because they do not know how to install the wireless setting on this printer, though basically this kind of feature can be very helpful for those who want to print from far away. If you want to use the wireless feature from Canon PIXMA but you do not know how to install this feature properly, then you might want to follow these simple steps to install the wireless feature for your Canon PIXMA MG6120 printer. Here are the steps that you need to follow.
- The first thing that you need to do is to put the CD driver of the Canon PIXMA MG6120 printer into your computer. You will be able to find the CD on the box package that you get when you buy the printer. If you have lost your CD driver, you can download the driver for the specific Canon PIXMA printer on the official site of Canon.
- After that, you will need to run the setup files from the CD driver. However, most of the time, the setup will run automatically when you put the CD driver in.
- The next screen will appear that will let you choose to pick the wireless setting or the USB setting. You know that you have to choose the wireless setting since that is what you want from this printer. Therefore, you should skip the USB setup on the installation for the wireless setting.
- A new screen will appear and tell you to turn on the printer before you can finally process the process that you are doing.
- Another screen will appear that will tell you to choose the connection setting. The first option is the WPS and the second one is the Cableless Setup. You will need to pick the second option of the Cableless Setup. If you are running on Windows XP, you will need to pick the Other Setup that is located on the lowest part of the screen.
- Once you pick the Cableless Setup, hold down the Wi-Fi button and wait until the alarm light blinks two times. After that, the Wi-Fi will blinks faster for a short time and you will be able to continue the installation process by clicking Next on your screen.
- After you do that, you just need to pick the region where you buy the printer. There are some region options that you can pick and you will need to pick the one that is true based on your location. The same thing is applied when you are choosing the country later on after you pick the region where you buy the printer.
- When everything is finished, you just need to agree on the terms and agreements. The wizard will automatically start the installation process and you just need to wait for the process to be finished. When the whole processes are finished, then you can use the wireless feature from your Canon PIXMA.
How To Setup Canon PIXMA MG6120 For Windows:
- For the start, you will certainly have to prepare everyone of things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cord that connects the printer to the laptop computer, as well as the CD Drivers. Make sure the USB cable television works with the USB slot in your laptop computer. If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the setup data from the main internet site of Canon. Make sure you download the one that fit your printer version.
- When you have actually prepared all those things, you just should just run the installment arrangement program that you already have, from the CD Driver or from the data that you downloaded.
- The following thing that you need to do is waiting on the whole procedure to be ended up. Throughout this time, you will be asked to pick some choices such as the components, the installment places, your name, as well as other things. See to it you fill the alternatives correctly.
- When the setup wizard is completed, your printer is ready to go. You need to start publishing a web page to earn certain that the printer has actually been efficiently installed.
How to Setup canon Pixma MG6120 For Mac Os:
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Press the Menu button in canon mg6120, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired in Printer Canon MG6120, then press the OK button
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method, then press the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes Canon Pixma MG6120 Ready to Connect.
Canon PIXMA MG 6120 Driver Download:
Canon MG6120 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon MG6120 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a (Windows/Vista/XP)|
Canon MG6120 My Printer Ver.3.3.0 (Windows)
|Canon MG6120 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.16.10.0 (OS X )|
|Canon MG6120 Canon IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.0 (Mac)|
|Canon MG6120 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.0.0b (OS X )|
|Canon MG6120 Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver. 4.1.6 (OS X )|
|Canon MG6120 ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (OS X )|
|Canon MG6120 My Image Garden Ver. 1.0.0 (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|Canon MG6120 series Linux IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80|
|Canon MG6120 series Linux Scanner Driver MP Ver. 3.00|