Canon PIXMA MG5620 Printer Driver Download and Setup
|Canon PIXMA MG5620|
Canon PIXMA MG5620 Setup, Manual Instructions, Software Driver Download and Wireless Setup For Windows, Mac, Linux – The PIXMA MG5620 is a sophisticated Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One printer offering high performance, real benefit, and also remarkable high quality. The MG5620 allows you to print both beautiful, indeterminate images, in addition to crisp papers as much as 8.5″ x 11″ at 4800 x 1200 optimum color dpi1 with 2pl technology. The Canon PIXMA 5620 MG Series is a suitable printer for tablet, smart device, or cloud printing and it starts with the Canon PRINT app. The Canon PRINT application makes it easy to publish and also scan images or files straight from your suitable mobile phone. With Google Cloud Print you can publish from anywhere you are, from applications you use every day. For Apple smart phone individuals, the MG5620 is AirPrint 4 compatible, as well. Additional highlights include features such as a 2.5″ LCD display, which enables you to sneak peek your photos before you print and also correct them with Auto Photo Fix II.
Other Driver: Canon PIXMA MG2500 Wireless Setup
- PGI-250 Pigment Black XL
- CLI-251 Cyan XL
- CLI-251 Magenta XL
- CLI-251 Yellow XL
- CLI-251 Black XL
- PGI-250 Pigment Black
- CLI-251 Cyan
- CLI-251 Magenta
- CLI-251 Yellow
- CLI-251 Black
- Windows:8 Windows® 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1,
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista® SP1,
- Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac:9 Mac OS® X v10.7.5 – 10.11
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds7,8, Black: ESAT (Black): Approx. 12.2 ipm7,8, Color: ESAT (Color): Approx. 8.7 ipm7,8.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 4,096
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelope
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus, Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope;
- Output Tray Capacity: 100 Sheets Plain Paper -OR- 20 Sheets of 4×6 Photo Paper.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color): Approx. 20 seconds.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Mobile Device Printing, Photo Printing, Cloud Link Printing, PIXMA Printing Solutions,1Print from Email, Red-Eye Correction, Image Cropping, Quiet Mode, Web Template Print,Wireless Printing.
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy.
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Network Scan, Push Scan, Wireless Scanning.
- Other Features: 2.5 LCD, 5-color Ink System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Auto Power Off, Auto Power On, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Snap Edge, Quiet Mode, PIXMA Printing Solutions, Quick Start, Rated EPEAT Silver.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)12Hi-Speed USB PictBridge (Wireless LAN).
- The first thing that you need to do is to put the CD driver of the Canon PIXMA MG5620 printer into your computer. You will be able to find the CD on the box package that you get when you buy the printer. If you have lost your CD driver, you can download the driver for the specific Canon PIXMA printer on the official site of Canon.
- After that, you will need to run the setup files from the CD driver. However, most of the time, the setup will run automatically when you put the CD driver in.
- The next screen will appear that will let you choose to pick the wireless setting or the USB setting. You know that you have to choose the wireless setting since that is what you want from this printer. Therefore, you should skip the USB setup on the installation for the wireless setting.
- A new screen will appear and tell you to turn on the printer before you can finally process the process that you are doing.
- Another screen will appear that will tell you to choose the connection setting. The first option is the WPS and the second one is the Cableless Setup. You will need to pick the second option of the Cableless Setup. If you are running on Windows XP, you will need to pick the Other Setup that is located on the lowest part of the screen.
- Once you pick the Cableless Setup, hold down the Wi-Fi button and wait until the alarm light blinks two times. After that, the Wi-Fi will blinks faster for a short time and you will be able to continue the installation process by clicking Next on your screen.
- After you do that, you just need to pick the region where you buy the printer. There are some region options that you can pick and you will need to pick the one that is true based on your location. The same thing is applied when you are choosing the country later on after you pick the region where you buy the printer.
- When everything is finished, you just need to agree on the terms and agreements. The wizard will automatically start the installation process and you just need to wait for the process to be finished. When the whole processes are finished, then you can use the wireless feature from your Canon PIXMA.
How To Setup/Install Canon PIXMA MG 5620 For Windows:
- For the start, you will certainly have to prepare everyone of things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cord that connects the printer to the laptop computer, as well as the CD Drivers. Make sure the USB cable television works with the USB slot in your laptop computer. If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the setup data from the main internet site of Canon. Make sure you download the one that fit your printer version.
- When you have actually prepared all those things, you just should just run the installment arrangement program that you already have, from the CD Driver or from the data that you downloaded.
- The following thing that you need to do is waiting on the whole procedure to be ended up. Throughout this time, you will be asked to pick some choices such as the components, the installment places, your name, as well as other things. See to it you fill the alternatives correctly.
- When the setup wizard is completed, your printer is ready to go. You need to start publishing a web page to earn certain that the printer has actually been efficiently installed.
How Setup canon Pixma MG 5620 For Mac Os:
- Download the file Canon MG5620 Driver.
- For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder.
- Installation starts automatically.
- Press the Menu button in canon MG2500.
- Then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired in Printer Canon MG2500, then press the OK button
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method, then press the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine.
- Then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- Canon Pixma MG2500 Ready to Connect.
Canon Printer Software Installation We are an intermediary website that provides original file Canon PIXMA MG5620 from the official Canon website. If there is a download link that error please contact us.
Canon PIXMA MG5620 Driver Download:
Canon MG5620 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon MG5620 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a (Windows/Vista/XP)|
Canon MG5620 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/XP/Vista)
|Canon MG5620 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.16.10.0 (OS X )|
|Canon MG5620 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X )|
|Canon MG5620 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac)|
|Canon MG5620 ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (OS X )|
|Canon MG5620 Canon IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.0 (OS X)|
|Canon MG5620 series Linux IJ Printer Driver. Ver.5.80|
|Canon MG5620 series Linux ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00|