Canon PIXMA MG5220 Printer Driver Download and Setup
|Canon PIXMA MG5220|
Recommended Driver: Canon PIXMA MG 6320 Printer Driver Download and Setup
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) / Linux.
Mobile Operating Systems: iOS®, Android, Windows RT
Canon PIXMA MG5220 Review Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 borderless Photo: Approx. 20 seconds, Black:Approx. 11.0 ipm10, Color:Approx. 9.3 ipm10.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 4,096 / Black: 512 / Total: 4,608
- Picoliter Size (color): 1,2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi3, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi3
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Output Tray Capacity: Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 sheets Cassette: 150 sheets.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 15 seconds10.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions: Optical: 2400 x 4800 dpi, Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi, Interpolated: ADF: 600 x 600 dpi.
- Printer Features: Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing11, Camera Phone Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print4, ID Photo Print, Smartphone Photo Printing2, Photo Direct Print (Memory Card/Camera/USB Flash Memory), Photo Printing.
- Copy Features: 4 in 1 / 2 in 1, Auto Exposure/Intensity Copy, Borderless, Continuous Copy, Face Brightener/Fading Correction, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Intensity, Manual Color Adjustment, Masking Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-9, 99 Pages, Photo Reprint, Trimming Copy, Zoom.
- Scanner Features: Auto Document Fix, Auto Scan Mode5, Gutter Shadow Correction, Push Scan, Network Scan, Scan to Memory.
- Other Features: Wi-Fi LED, 2-Way Paper Feeding, 2.4 LCD,Auto Duplex Print, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Scroll Wheel,Self-Opening Output Tray, Quick Access UI,Quick Start.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)1 Hi-Speed USB PictBridge (Cable not included) Bluetooth® v2.013 (Optional)
- Software Included: MG5220 Printer Driver Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM Easy-PhotoPrint EX Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows Only)14 Full HD Movie Print4 MP Navigator EX Solution Menu.
- The first thing that you need to do is to put the CD driver of the Canon PIXMA MG5220 printer into your computer. You will be able to find the CD on the box package that you get when you buy the printer. If you have lost your CD driver, you can download the driver for the specific Canon PIXMA printer on the official site of Canon.
- After that, you will need to run the setup files from the CD driver. However, most of the time, the setup will run automatically when you put the CD driver in.
- The next screen will appear that will let you choose to pick the wireless setting or the USB setting. You know that you have to choose the wireless setting since that is what you want from this printer. Therefore, you should skip the USB setup on the installation for the wireless setting.
- A new screen will appear and tell you to turn on the printer before you can finally process the process that you are doing.
- Another screen will appear that will tell you to choose the connection setting. The first option is the WPS and the second one is the Cableless Setup. You will need to pick the second option of the Cableless Setup. If you are running on Windows XP, you will need to pick the Other Setup that is located on the lowest part of the screen.
- Once you pick the Cableless Setup, hold down the Wi-Fi button and wait until the alarm light blinks two times. After that, the Wi-Fi will blinks faster for a short time and you will be able to continue the installation process by clicking Next on your screen.
- After you do that, you just need to pick the region where you buy the printer. There are some region options that you can pick and you will need to pick the one that is true based on your location. The same thing is applied when you are choosing the country later on after you pick the region where you buy the printer.
- When everything is finished, you just need to agree on the terms and agreements. The wizard will automatically start the installation process and you just need to wait for the process to be finished. When the whole processes are finished, then you can use the wireless feature from your Canon PIXMA.
- For the start, you will certainly have to prepare every one of things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cord that connects the printer to the laptop computer, as well as the CD Drivers. Make sure the USB cable television works with the USB slot in your laptop computer. If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the setup data from the main internet site of Canon. Make sure you download the one that fit your printer version.
- When you have actually prepared all those things, you just should just run the installment arrangement program that you already have, from the CD Driver or from the data that you downloaded.
- The following thing that you need to do is waiting on the whole procedure to be ended up. Throughout this time, you will be asked to pick some choices such as the components, the installment places, your name, as well as other things. See to it you fill the alternatives correctly.
- When the setup wizard is completed, your printer is ready to go. You need to start publishing a web page to earn certain that the printer has actually been efficiently installed.
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon PIXMA MG 5220 Driver Download:
Canon MG5220 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon MG5220 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a (Windows/Vista/XP)|
Canon MG5220 My Printer Ver.3.3.0 (Windows)
|Canon MG5220 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.16.10.0 (OS X )|
|Canon MG5220 Canon IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.0 (Mac)|
|Canon MG5220 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.0.0b (OS X )|
|Canon MG5220 Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver. 4.1.6 (OS X )|
|Canon MG5220 ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (OS X )|
|Canon MG5220 My Image Garden Ver. 1.0.0 (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|Canon MG5220 series Linux IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80|
|Canon MG5220 series Linux ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00|