Canon PIXMA MG5120 Printer Driver Download and Setup
Canon PIXMA MG5120 Printer Driver Download and Setup
|Canon PIXMA MG5120|
Recommended MX Series: Canon PIXMA MX700 Printer Driver Download and Setup
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 39 seconds6, Black: ESAT (Black) Approx. 9.7 ipm11, Color: ESAT, (Color) Approx. 6.1 ipm11
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 2,048 / Black: 320 / Total: 2,368
- Picoliter Size (color): 1,2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi1, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi1
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes.
- Output Tray Capacity: Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 Sheets Cassette: 150 Sheets.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Photo Paper Pro II; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper; Fine Art: Canon Fine Art Paper “Photo Rag” ®;Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Printer Features: Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing2, Calendar Print, Camera Phone Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print4, ID Photo Print, Photo Index Sheet, Photo Direct Print (Memory Card/Camera/USB Flash Memory), Photo Printing, Template Print.
- Copy Features: 4 in 1 / 2 in 1, Auto Exposure/Intensity Copy, Continuous Copy, Face Brightener/Fading Correction, Fit-to-Page, Intensity, Manual Color Adjustment, Masking Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-99 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Trimming Copy, Zoom.
- Scanner Features: Auto Document Fix, Auto Scan Mode, Gutter Shadow Correction, Push Scan, Scan to Memory.
- Other Features: 2-Way Paper Feeding, 2.4 LCD,Auto Sheet Feeder, D.C.G.P.T., Front Cassette, Scroll Wheel, Self-Opening Paper Output Tray, Quick Access UI, Quick Start.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB Card Slots (See Memory Card Support) PictBridge (Cable not included) Bluetooth® v2.09(Optional)
- Software Included: PIXMA MG5120 Printer Driver Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM Easy-PhotoPrint EX Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows only) 5 Full HD Movie Print4 MP Navigator EX Solution Menu
- The first thing that you need to do is to put the CD driver of the Canon PIXMA MG5120 printer into your computer. You will be able to find the CD on the box package that you get when you buy the printer. If you have lost your CD driver, you can download the driver for the specific Canon PIXMA printer on the official site of Canon.
- After that, you will need to run the setup files from the CD driver. However, most of the time, the setup will run automatically when you put the CD driver in.
- The next screen will appear that will let you choose to pick the wireless setting or the USB setting. You know that you have to choose the wireless setting since that is what you want from this printer. Therefore, you should skip the USB setup on the installation for the wireless setting.
- A new screen will appear and tell you to turn on the printer before you can finally process the process that you are doing.
- Another screen will appear that will tell you to choose the connection setting. The first option is the WPS and the second one is the Cableless Setup. You will need to pick the second option of the Cableless Setup. If you are running on Windows XP, you will need to pick the Other Setup that is located on the lowest part of the screen.
- Once you pick the Cableless Setup, hold down the Wi-Fi button and wait until the alarm light blinks two times. After that, the Wi-Fi will blinks faster for a short time and you will be able to continue the installation process by clicking Next on your screen.
- After you do that, you just need to pick the region where you buy the printer. There are some region options that you can pick and you will need to pick the one that is true based on your location. The same thing is applied when you are choosing the country later on after you pick the region where you buy the printer.
- When everything is finished, you just need to agree on the terms and agreements. The wizard will automatically start the installation process and you just need to wait for the process to be finished. When the whole processes are finished, then you can use the wireless feature from your Canon PIXMA.
- For the start, you will certainly have to prepare every one of things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cord that connects the printer to the laptop computer, as well as the CD Drivers. Make sure the USB cable television works with the USB slot in your laptop computer. If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the setup data from the main internet site of Canon. Make sure you download the one that fit your printer version.
- When you have actually prepared all those things, you just should just run the installment arrangement program that you already have, from the CD Driver or from the data that you downloaded.
- The following thing that you need to do is waiting on the whole procedure to be ended up. Throughout this time, you will be asked to pick some choices such as the components, the installment places, your name, as well as other things. See to it you fill the alternatives correctly.
- When the setup wizard is completed, your printer is ready to go. You need to start publishing a web page to earn certain that the printer has actually been efficiently installed.
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon PIXMA MG 5120 Driver Download:
Canon MG5120 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon MG5120 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a (Windows/Vista/XP)|
Canon MG5120 MP Navigator EX Ver. 4.03 (Windows)
|Canon MG5120 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.16.10.0 (OS X )|
|Canon MG5120 Quick Menu Ver.2.7.1 (Mac)|
|Canon MG5120 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.0.0b (OS X )|
|Canon MG5120 Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver. 4.1.6 (OS X )|
|Canon MG5120 ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (OS X )|
|Canon MG5120 My Image Garden Ver. 1.0.0 (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|Canon MG5120 series Linux IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80|
|Canon MG5120 series Linux ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00|