Canon PIXMA MG4250 Printer Driver Download and Setup
|Canon PIXMA MG4250|
Canon MG4250 Ink Cartridges More affordable XL FINE cartridges could provide you cost savings of as much as 50% each web page. For maximum adaptability, it’s feasible to print from as well as check to your mobile phone as well as the tablet computer, around your house, utilizing Canon PRINT app. With Apple AirPrint sustain you could also print pictures, emails, websites and also other files wirelessly from your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Main Functions : Print, Copy, Scan
- Other Functions : Quality photos, Double-sided documents, Smartphone and tablet printing, AirPrint support, Printing via Internet.
- What’s in the box : All-In-One printer, 2 FINE cartridges, Power cord, Setup guide, Software and User’s manual CD.
- Print Resolution : Up to 4800¹ x 1200 dpi
- Print Engine : Inkjet FINE print head technology, 4-colour system with min. 2pl ink droplet size, 2 FINE Cartridges with, ChromaLife100
- Mono Document Print Speed : ESAT: Approx. 9.9 ipm¹, Colour
- Document Print Speed : ESAT: Approx. 5.7 ipm¹
- Photo Print Speed : Borderless 10x15cm : Approx. 44 seconds¹
- Borderless Printing : Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm)
- Two Sided Printing : Auto Duplex Print (A4, Letter)
- Other Print Features : Fit-to-Page print, Scaled print, Multiple page per sheet print, Booklet print, Poster print, Collate¹
- Standard Ink Cartridges : 2 FINE Cartridges, PG-540 (Black), CL-541 (Colour)
- Optional Ink Cartridges : High yield XL Cartridges, PG-540XL (Black), CL-541XL (Colour)
- Ink Tank Life – Document Printing : A4 Colour Document¹, Black: 180 pages, Black XL: 600 pages, Colour: 180 pages, Colour XL: 400 pages.
- Ink Tank Life – Photo Printing: 10x15cm photo¹, Black: 2465* photos, Black XL: 7560* photos, Colour: 69 photos, Colour XL: 150 photos, Estimated supplemental yield.
- Paper Types : Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Pro, Luster (LU-101), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper “Everyday Use” (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), T-shirt Transfer (TR-301), Photo Stickers (PS-101)
- Maximum Paper Input : Front Tray: Max. 100 sheets.
- Paper Sizes : A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial #10), 10x15cm, 13x18cm, 20x25cm
- Paper Weight : Plain paper: 64 – 105 g/m², Photo paper up to approx. 300 g/m² (Canon special media).
- The computer and access point (or wireless router) have lost connection.
- Restart the computer and then attempt to print again.
- he access point (or wireless router) and wireless printer may not be communicating.
- Power off and back on the access point and printer to restore communication.
- The printer driver is configured to the proper port.
- The Canon wireless printer will detect nearby access points.
- If an incorrect access point was inadvertently selected, you will be able to select the correct one.
- Confirm the network name matches the one selected on the printer and the one on the computer.
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file.
- Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
- When installation finished, please restart your computer.
- Please try print and scan.
- If the test print and scan was not problem, We have successfully installed.
- Download Driver canon mg4250 .dmg file .
- For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Press the Menu button in canon mg4250, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired in Printer Canon MG4250, then press the OK button
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method, then press the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes Canon Pixma MG4250 Ready to Connect.
Canon MG4250 series Mini Master Setup (Windows/Vista/XP)
Canon MG4250 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon MG4250 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a (Windows/Vista/XP)|
Canon MG4250 My Image Garden Ver. 3.5.3 (Windows)
|Canon MG4250 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.16.10.0 (OS X )|
|Canon MG4250 IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.0 (Mac)|
|Canon MG4250 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.0.0b (OS X )|
|Canon MG4250 Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver. 4.1.6 (OS X )|
|Canon MG4250 ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (OS X )|
|Canon MG4250 My Image Garden Ver. 1.0.0 (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|Canon MG4250 series Linux IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80|
|Canon MG4250 series Linux ScanGear Driver Ver. 3.00|