Canon PIXMA MG3550 Printer Driver Download and Setup
Canon PIXMA MG3550 Wireless Setup, IJ Setup Printer Manual Installations and Scanner Software Driver Download and Ij Setup For Windows, Mac, Linux – Canon PIXMA MG3550 wireless all-in-one colour inkjet printer, For the cost it’s excellent to see handy functions such as wi-fi connectivity and automatic double-sided printing. Text print speed is decent for an inkjet, yet just how does it measure up for high quality and also running expenses? We’ve checked this spending plan all-in-one printer to figure out. PIXMA MG3550 Wireless Connection Setup, Find guidelines on how to configuration the cordless connection on your PIXMA MG3550 printer and also ways to reset the printer to manufacturing facility settings. Some gain access to factors (sometimes referred to as routers or hubs) feature an automatic link switch identified “WPS” which stands for Wi-Fi Protected Setup. here’s a switch series you could make use of to establish a wireless connection through WPS configuration.
This enables allowed devices such as your PIXMA MG3550 to link to your network without having to enter a password and also it allows a fast as well as easy approach of connecting your devices. This method is without a doubt the easiest way of connecting your Canon PIXMA MG3550, so if your access factor has a WPS switch please pick the ‘WPS Connection Method’ tab listed below for guidelines on attaching utilizing this method. If your router does not sustain WPS we have offered alternative guidelines to obtain your PIXMA MG3550 linked so please choose the ‘Standard Connection Method’ tab listed below, That’s when the printer’s closed. When you open it for job, the so-called ‘fast-front’ layout, which might be quick, roughly increases the space the device tackles the desk. The front cover folds down to end up being the paper feed tray and also the same tray is made use of for both ordinary and also photo paper though not at the same time.
An inner telescopic tray folds up down on top, to take the web pages or photos you print, but the end of these pages is sustained by a paper quit which swings from the front edge of the feed tray, a slightly complicated method. The controls are set right into the leading panel of the PIXMA MG3550 and are very marginal, with LEDs to suggest power, wireless connection and also ink and also paper status. There’s no LED copy counter, not to mention an LCD present, as well as you’re entrusted to the Windows or OSX motorist for many features.
Recommended Driver: Canon Pixma MG2550s Software Download
Canon MG3550 Ink Compatibility:
- PG-240XXL Black Cartridge,
- PG-240XL Black Cartridge,
- PG-240 Black Cartridge,
- CL-241XL Color Cartridge,
- CL-241 Color Cartridge,
- PG-240XL/CL-241XL Combo Pack with GP-502 Paper.
Computer Operating Systems:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X v10.10 / Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG3550 Review Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds7, Black: ESAT: Approx. 9.9 ipm7, Color: ESAT: Approx. 5.7 ipm7
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 1,152 / Pigment Black: 640 / Total: 1,792
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi2, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi2
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss,, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
- Printer Features: AirPrint3, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing1, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print4, Special Filters, Google Cloud Print10, Mobile Device Printing11, My Image Garden5, Photo Printing, Red-Eye Correction, Trimming Print, Quiet Mode, Canon mg3520 Wireless Printing.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color): Approx. 22 seconds7
- Copy Features: Standard Copy, Borderless Copy, Fit-to-Page, Multiple Copy: 1-21 Pages.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi8, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi8
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode12, Attach to E-Mail Scan, Network Scan, Push Scan, Wireless Scanning
- Other Features: WiFi LED, FINE Cartridge Hybrid Ink System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Quiet Mode, FastFront, Quick Start.
Canon Pixma MG3550 Printer Not Responding Solutions:
- The computer and access point (or wireless router) have lost connection.
- Restart the computer and then attempt to print again.
- he access point (or wireless router) and wireless printer may not be communicating.
- Power off and back on the access point and printer to restore communication.
- The printer driver is configured to the proper port.
- The Canon wireless printer will detect nearby access points.
- If an incorrect access point was inadvertently selected, you will be able to select the correct one.
- Confirm the network name matches the one selected on the printer and the one on the computer.
Canon PIXMA MG3550 Setup Instruction:
- Download the file canon mg3550.
- For the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file.
- Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
- When installation finished, please restart your computer.
- Please try print and scan.
- If the test print and scan was not problem, We have successfully installed.
How to Setup canon Pixma MG3550 For Mac Os:
- Download Driver canon mg3520 .dmg file .
- For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon PIXMA MG3550 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button in canon mg3550, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired in Printer Canon MG3550, then press the OK button
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method, then press the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes Canon Pixma MG3550 Ready to Connect.
Canon Printer driver download are an intermediary website that provides original file Canon PIXMA MG3550 from the official Canon website. If there is a download link that error please contact us.
Canon PIXMA MG3550 Printer Driver Download and Setup
|Pixma MG3550 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Pixma MG3550 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)|
|Pixma MG3550 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X)|
|MG3550 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Pixma MG3550 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|Pixma MG3550 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.6)|
|Pixma MG3550 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Pixma MG3550 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|Pixma MG3550 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|Pixma MG3550 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Pixma MG3550 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Pixma MG3550 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Pixma MG3550 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Pixma MG3550 series ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon MG3550 User Manual (Mac)|
|Canon MG3550 User Manual (Windows)|