Canon PIXMA MG3500 Printer Driver Download and Setup
|Canon PIXMA MG3500|
Take a consider an extra in-depth check out the Canon PIXMA MG3500, Compact, cordless All-In-One, With Wi-Fi connectivity, this All-In-One provides simple printing around the home from PC and also mobile gadgets, while the stylish and also compact FastFront style streamlines paper loading as well as ink substitute– the excellent printer, photo copier and also scanner for everyday use. provides both USB and Wi-Fi connectivity, in addition to duplex (two-sided) printing and also support for Apple’s AirPrint for iOS devices. There are additionally applications for both iphone and Android that provide extra options for printing photos, in addition to the capacity to manage the scanner as well as save your checked photos directly onto your mobile gadgets.
Canon MG3500 Ink Cartridges:
- PG-240XXL Black Cartridge,
- PG-240XL Black Cartridge,
- PG-240 Black Cartridge,
- CL-241XL Color Cartridge,
- CL-241 Color Cartridge,
- PG-240XL/CL-241XL Combo Pack with GP-502 Paper.
Canon PIXMA MG3500 Review Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds7, Black: ESAT: Approx. 9.9 ipm7, Color: ESAT: Approx. 5.7 ipm7
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 1,152 / Pigment Black: 640 / Total: 1,792
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi2, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi2
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss,, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
- Printer Features: AirPrint3, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing1, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print4, Special Filters, Google Cloud Print10, Mobile Device Printing11, My Image Garden5, Photo Printing, Red-Eye Correction, Trimming Print, Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing9.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color): Approx. 22 seconds7
- Copy Features: Standard Copy, Borderless Copy, Fit-to-Page, Multiple Copy: 1-21 Pages.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi8, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi8
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode12, Attach to E-Mail Scan, Network Scan, Push Scan, Wireless Scanning
- Other Features: WiFi LED, FINE Cartridge Hybrid Ink System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Quiet Mode, FastFront, Quick Start.
Canon PIXMA MG3500 Wireless Setup:
There are not many people who use the wireless feature from Canon PIXMA MG3500 because they do not know how to install the wireless setting on this printer, though basically this kind of feature can be very helpful for those who want to print from far away. If you want to use the wireless feature from Canon PIXMA but you do not know how to install this feature properly, then you might want to follow these simple steps to install the wireless feature for your Canon PIXMA MG3500 printer. Here are the steps that you need to follow.
- The first thing that you need to do is to put the CD driver of the Canon PIXMA MG3500 printer into your computer. You will be able to find the CD on the box package that you get when you buy the printer. If you have lost your CD driver, you can download the driver for the specific Canon PIXMA printer on the official site of Canon.
- After that, you will need to run the setup files from the CD driver. However, most of the time, the setup will run automatically when you put the CD driver in.
- The next screen will appear that will let you choose to pick the wireless setting or the USB setting. You know that you have to choose the wireless setting since that is what you want from this printer. Therefore, you should skip the USB setup on the installation for the wireless setting.
- A new screen will appear and tell you to turn on the printer before you can finally process the process that you are doing.
- Another screen will appear that will tell you to choose the connection setting. The first option is the WPS and the second one is the Cableless Setup. You will need to pick the second option of the Cableless Setup. If you are running on Windows XP, you will need to pick the Other Setup that is located on the lowest part of the screen.
- Once you pick the Cableless Setup, hold down the Wi-Fi button and wait until the alarm light blinks two times. After that, the Wi-Fi will blinks faster for a short time and you will be able to continue the installation process by clicking Next on your screen.
- After you do that, you just need to pick the region where you buy the printer. There are some region options that you can pick and you will need to pick the one that is true based on your location. The same thing is applied when you are choosing the country later on after you pick the region where you buy the printer.
- When everything is finished, you just need to agree on the terms and agreements. The wizard will automatically start the installation process and you just need to wait for the process to be finished. When the whole processes are finished, then you can use the wireless feature from your Canon PIXMA.
How To Setup/Install Canon PIXMA MG3500 For Windows:
- For the start, you will certainly have to prepare every one of things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cord that connects the printer to the laptop computer, as well as the CD Drivers. Make sure the USB cable television works with the USB slot in your laptop computer. If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the setup data from the main internet site of Canon. Make sure you download the one that fit your printer version.
- When you have actually prepared all those things, you just should just run the installment arrangement program that you already have, from the CD Driver or from the data that you downloaded.
- The following thing that you need to do is waiting on the whole procedure to be ended up. Throughout this time, you will be asked to pick some choices such as the components, the installment places, your name, as well as other things. See to it you fill the alternatives correctly.
- When the setup wizard is completed, your printer is ready to go. You need to start publishing a web page to earn certain that the printer has actually been efficiently installed.
How to Install/Setup canon Pixma MG3500 For Mac Os:
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Printer Driver Review are an intermediary website that provides original file Canon PIXMA MG5120 from the official Canon website. If there is a download link that error please contact us.
|Canon MG3500 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon MG3510 Full Driver & Software Package (OS X )|
|PIXMA MG3500 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X)|
|PIXMA MG3500 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon MG3500 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon MG3500 ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon MG3500 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon MG3500 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon MG3500 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon MG3500 User Manual (Mac)|
|Canon MG3500 User Manual (Windows)|