Canon PIXMA MG2940 Printer Driver Download and Setup
|Canon PIXMA MG2940 Review|
Canon PIXMA MG2940 Wireless Setup, Printer Manual Installations and Download Driver For Mac – The Canon Printer PIXMA MG2940 Drivers supplies fast, high impressive high quality prints with FINE cartridge modern-day technology. The droplet dimension integrated with the maximum dpi print resolution makes it possible for basically grain-free and amazing that additionally for smooth picture print premium with amazing information. The Canon PIXMA MG2940 Inkjet Wireless and WiFi Password Protect Done in One Printer is your one quit shop for smooth printing. Take print outs from another location using your mobile phone, tablet or cam, directly from the cloud if you need to, with its high performing WiFi support, print, copy as well as scan efficiency and XL ink selections allowing you to print much more for a lot less, the Canon PIXMA MG2940 is the appropriate printer for people requiring print capabilities from cellular phone along with cloud of systems.
Recommended Driver: Canon PIXMA MG2920 User Manual Instructions
Canon MG2940 Printer Ink Cartridges:
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink
- CL-246 XL XL Colour Ink
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Colour Ink Cartridge
- Windows® 8,Windows 8.1,Windows 7,
- Windows 7 SP1,Windows Vista® SP1,
- Vista SP2,Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac:21 Mac OS® X v10.7.5 – 10.10
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS®, Android,
- Windows RT22, and Amazon Fire devices
- Printing Method: All-in-One
- Available Print Modes: Print, Copy, Scan
- Print Technology: Colour Inkjet
- Duplex Printing: Yes
- Print Speed (Black): 8 images per minute
- Print Speed (Colour): 4 images per minute
- Print Resolution: 4800 x 600
- Borderless Printing: Yes
- Printer Features: CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM,10 Easy-PhotoPrint+,11 Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print,4 Special Filters, Google Cloud Print, 8 My Image Garden,3 PIXMA Printing Solutions,6 Quiet Mode, Wireless Auto Power On, Wireless PictBridge,7 Wireless Printing5.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Interpolated Resolution: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Optical Scan Resolution: 600 x 1200 dpi
- Colour Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Max. Document Size: 8.5″ x 11.7″
- Features: Auto Scan Mode, Attach to E-Mail Scan, Push Scan
- Copy Speed (Black): 21 copies per minutes.
Canon Pixma MG2920 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will certainly have to prepare every one of things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cord that connects the printer to the laptop computer, as well as the CD Drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable television works with the USB slot in your laptop computer.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the setup data from the main internet site of Canon.
- Make sure you download the one that fit your printer version.
- When you have actually prepared all those things, you just should just run the installment arrangement program that you already have, from the CD Driver or from the data that you downloaded.
- The following thing that you need to do is waiting on the whole procedure to be ended up. Throughout this time, you will be asked to pick some choices such as the components, the installment places, your name, as well as other things. See to it you fill the alternatives correctly.
- When the setup wizard is completed, your printer is ready to go. You need to start publishing a web page to earn certain that the printer has actually been efficiently installed.
Canon Pixma MG2940 Setup For Mac Os:
- Download the file MG2940.
- For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder.
- Installation starts automatically.
- Press the Menu button in canon mg2920, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired in Printer Canon MG2920, then press the OK button
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method, then press the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes Canon Pixma MG2940 Ready to Connect.
Canon Printer MG2940 Wireless Printing We are an intermediary website that provides original file from the official website Canon, if there is a download link that error please contact us.
Canon PIXMA MG2940 Driver Download:
Name Drivers and Operating System
Canon Pixma MG 2920 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon Pixma MG 2920 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Canon Pixma MG 2920 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon Pixma MG 2920 Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)|
|Canon Pixma MG 2920 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)|
|Canon Pixma MG 2920 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.2(Mac OS X )|
|Canon Pixma MG 2920 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 2920 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 2920 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 2920 IJ Scan Utility Software Ver.2.3.4 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 2920 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)|
|Canon Pixma MG 2920 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 (Linux)|