Canon PIXMA MG2924 Printer Driver Download and Setup
|Canon PIXMA MG2924 Review|
Photo All-in-One Inkjet Printers
Canon PIXMA MG2924 Wireless Setup Mac, Printer Manual Installations Driver Download For Mac, Windows – The Canon Printer PIXMA MG2924 Wireless Inkjet Image All-In-One printer that offers real benefit as well as exceptional affordability. Copy, check and also print from nearly anywhere around your house with its wireless capability.5 As well as with an optimum color resolution of 4800 x 600 dpi,2 the MG2924 enables you to generate gorgeous prints in the house. The MG2924 also suits XL ink containers, so you could enjoy even more printing and also less refills. Plus, the Auto Power On attribute automatically powers up the printer whenever you send out something to be printed. The budget-friendly PIXMA MG2924 brings quality printing residence.
Previous MG Series: Canon PIXMA MG2900 Printer Driver Download and Setup
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink
- CL-246 XL XL Colour Ink
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Colour Ink Cartridge
- Print Speed (up to): Black: ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm1, Color: ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm1
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 4800 x 600 dpi2, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi2
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope;
- Printer Features: CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM,10 Easy-PhotoPrint+,11 Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print,4 Special Filters, Google Cloud Print,8 My Image Garden,3 PIXMA Printing Solutions,6 Quiet Mode, Auto Power On, Wireless PictBridge,7 Wireless Printing5
- opy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color): Approx. 31 seconds
- Copy Features: Standard Copy
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions: Optical: 600 x 1200 dpi, Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mod
- Color Depth: 48-bit Input / 24-bit Output
- Other Features: Hybrid Ink System, 4-Color Cartridge System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM,10 Rated EPEAT Silver, Auto Power On, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Quiet Mode, PIXMA Printing Solutions.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
- Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-click the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exist in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Scanner and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software. Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG2924 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button in canon mg2924.
- Then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired in Printer Canon MG2924, then press the OK button
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method, then press the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine.
- Then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- Canon Pixma MG2924 Ready to Connect.
Canon PIXMA MG2924 Driver Download:
Canon MG2924 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/Vista/XP)
Canon MG2924 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon MG2924 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.80 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Canon MG2924 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.18.104.22.168 (OS X )|
|Canon MG2924 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X )|
|Canon MG2924 series ICA Driver v. 4.13.0 (OS X )|
|Canon MG2924 IJ Network Tool Ver. 4.6.1(OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|Canon MG2924 series Linux IJ Printer Driver. Ver.5.00|
|Canon MG2924 series Linux ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00|