Canon PIXMA MG2550 Printer Driver Download and Setup
|Canon PIXMA MG2550|
Canon PIXMA MG2550 Wireless Setup, Manual Installations & Software Printer Driver Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Canon PIXMA MG2550 is created for residence usage and provides standard print, scan and copy with USB connection. Canon has dropped most of the high-gloss black plastic, which is an alleviation for numerous, as well as instead provides a distinctive black instance with simple lines as well as smoothly bent upright sides. To the left of the light-weight scanner lid, which is on expanding joints so you can quickly scan publications as well as publications, is a deep, slim control panel, with a single, seven-segment LED display screen. the Canon PIXMA MG2550, which looks uncannily like the Canon PIXMA MG2550 we examined a couple of weeks back. The Canon PIXMA MG2550 is created for home use and also supplies standard print, scan and also copy via USB link. The major distinctions are internal, as this printer doesn’t have double print or a wireless connection. Does this remove too much from the device?
Recommended Driver: Canon PIXMA MG3222 Printer Driver Download and Setup
- PG-245/PG-243: Pigment Black Ink ,
- CL-246 /CL-244: Dye Based Color Ink,
- PG-245 PGBK 8.0 ml (Std) / 12.0 ml (XL),
- CL-246 Color 9.0 ml (Std) / 13.0 ml (XL),
- PG-243 PGBK 5.6 ml,
- CL-244 Color 6.2 ml.
- Windows:8 Windows® 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1,
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista® SP1,
- Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac:9 Mac OS® X v10.7.5 – 10.11
- Print Speed (up to): Black: ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm2, Color: ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm2
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5 Picoliters
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 4800 x 600 dpi3, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi3
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Printer Features: Document Printing, My Image Garden1, Photo Printing, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters
- Output Tray Capacity: Rear Paper Tray: 60 Sheets of Plain Paper OR 20 Sheets of 4 x 6 Glossy Photo Paper.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 31 seconds
- Copy Features: Standard Copy
- Software Included: WINDOWS/MAC, PIXMA MG2550 Printer Driver & Setup Software Scan Utility, My Image Garden, Full HD Movie Print, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Special Filters, Image Correction/Enhance, and scanning are accessed through My Image Garden Quick Menu.
- Turn the printer Canon Pixma MG2550 on now.
- On your computer, find the “Start” button and click the button to bring forth the Control Panel window. On the window, locate the Hardware and Sound option.
- Look for Devices and Printers and select “Add a Printer” option. Navigate to “Local Printer”. Note the port the printer uses to connect to the computer. Click on that port.
- A window will pop up. On that window, select “Canon” and find the model of the printer you own. Click Next.
- Choose a name to identify the printer and click Next.
- Specify whether you want the printer to be shared or not. Click Next.
- Specify whether you want the printer to be primary printer or not. Click Next.
- The Canon Pixma MG2550 printer is ready for use.
- On the Start menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- Under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A page will open with a list of installed programs.
- Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” then “OK”.
- This will complete the uninstallation process.
- Download the file canon mg2550.
- For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder.
- Installation starts automatically.
- Press the Menu button in canon mg2550.
- Then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired in Printer Canon MG2550, then press the OK button
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method, then press the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine.
- Then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- Canon Pixma MG2550 Ready to Connect.
Canon PIXMA MG2550 Printer Driver Download:
Pixma MG 2550 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Pixma MG 2550 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Pixma MG 2550 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Pixma MG 2550 Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)|
Pixma MG 2550 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)
|Pixma MG 2550 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.2(Mac)|
|Pixma MG 2550 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|Pixma MG 2550 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Pixma MG 2550 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac)|
|Pixma MG 2550 IJ Scan Utility Software Ver.2.3.4 (Mac)|
|Pixma MG 2550 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)|
|Pixma MG 2550 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|