Canon PIXMA MG2160 Printer Driver Download and Setup
Canon PIXMA MG2160 Wireless Setup, IJ Setup, Instruction Manual and Software Scanner Driver Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The PIXMA MG2160 Shade All-In-One Inkjet Image Printer from Canon supplies color prints at 4.8 ppm and also black at 8.4 ppm. The printer utilizes Canon’s FINE ink technology to give photo-quality printing right from your very own computer system. Borderless images can be published in typical image dimensions from 4.0 x 6.0″ up to 8.5 x 11.0″. For documents, the printer could take care of as much as legal-size pages. Nowadays, discovering the all in one printer such as Canon PIXMA MG2160 is not something tough to do. That is because numerous printer producers are making the all in one printer for all the individuals. Unfortunately, there are very few people that are made use of to all of the functions from this type of printer. That is since the setting occasionally can be rather complicated. Sight gorgeous, easy-to-view scans by innovative photo analysis as well as area-by-area information improvement,
- PG-240 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-241 Color Cartridge
Computer Operating Systems:
- Windows® 8,Windows 8.1,Windows 7,
- Windows 7 SP1,Windows Vista® SP1,
- Vista SP2,Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac:21 Mac OS® X v10.7.5 – 10.10
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS®, Android,
- Windows RT22, and Amazon Fire devices
- Printing Technology: 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Maximum Resolution: Color: 4800 x 1200 dpi Black: 600 x 600 dpi
- Print Speed: Black: ~ 8.4 ipm, Color: ~ 4.8 ipm, 4.0 x 6.0″ Photo: ~ 44 seconds
- Minimum Ink Droplet Size: 2 pl
- Number of Nozzles: Cyan: 384 nozzles, Magenta: 384 nozzles, Yellow: 384 nozzles, Black: 640 nozzles, Total: 1792 nozzles
- Ink Palette: CMYK
- Ink Cartridge Configuration: 2 cartridges; 1 color, 1 black
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Image Sensor: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Optical Resolution: 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Interpolated Resolution: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Color Depth: Gray: 16 bit/8 bit, Color: 48 bit/24 bit (RGB 16 bit/8 bit each)
- Scanner Features: Auto Document Fix, Auto Scan Mode, Gutter Shadow Correction, Push Scan
- Print Features: Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Fun Filter Effects, ID Photo Print, Photo Index Sheet, Photo Printing, Quiet Mode.
- For the start, you will certainly have to prepare every one of things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cord that connects the printer to the laptop computer, as well as the CD Drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable television works with the USB slot in your laptop computer.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the setup data from the main internet site of Canon.
- Make sure you download the one that fit your printer version.
- When you have actually prepared all those things, you just should just run the installment arrangement program that you already have, from the CD Driver or from the data that you downloaded.
- The following thing that you need to do is waiting on the whole procedure to be ended up. Throughout this time, you will be asked to pick some choices such as the components, the installment places, your name, as well as other things. See to it you fill the alternatives correctly.
- When the setup wizard is completed, your printer is ready to go. You need to start publishing a web page to earn certain that the printer has actually been efficiently installed.
- Download the file MG2160.
- For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder.
- Installation starts automatically.
- Press the Menu button in canon mg2160, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired in Printer Canon MG2160, then press the OK button
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method, then press the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes Canon Pixma MG2160 Ready to Connect.
Canon PIXMA MG2160 Software and Scanner Driver Download:
Canon Pixma MG 2160 My Printer Ver.3.3.0 (Windows)
|Canon Pixma MG 2160 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Canon Pixma MG 2160 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon Pixma MG 2160 Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)|
|Canon Pixma MG 2160 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)|
|Canon Pixma MG 2160 series Scanner Driver Ver. 18.0.1a (Mac OS X )|
|Canon Pixma MG 2160 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 2160 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 2160 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 2160 MP Navigator EX Ver. 5.0.3 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 2160 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)|
|Canon Pixma MG 2160 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 (Linux)|