Canon PIXMA G4200 Printer Driver Download and Setup
|Canon PIXMA G4200|
Canon PIXMA G4200 Wireless Setup Download IJ Start Setup, Driver Installations and Scanner Software For Mac, Windows – Does it constantly feel like you require a fresh ink cartridge whenever you need to print? After that, the Canon PIXMA G4200 Wireless3 MegaTank All-In-One Printer is the one for you. Printing has never been so affordable or problem-free thanks to its cutting-edge MegaTank Ink System which delivers up to 6,000 sharp black web pages and 7,000 brilliant shade web pages with the consisted of the set of inks1. That’s as many prints as you would certainly get from 30 traditional ink cartridge sets! 2 Plus, you can quickly check your ink levels by checking the bright, front-mounted tanks. Outstanding, with crisp, tidy records and also gorgeous indeterminate images 7. Are you prepared for the Canon PIXMA G4200 Wireless MegaTank All-In-One Printer? Great, since it will indeed always await you.
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Photo: Approx. 60 seconds (Borderless) 9, Black: ESAT Approx. 8.8 ipm9, Color: ESAT Approx. 5.0 ipm9
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 1,152 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,472
- Print Resolution (Up to): Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi14.
- Ink Compatibility: INK TYPE: GI-290 BK : Pigment Black Ink, GI-290 C/M/Y : Dye Based Inks, INK TANK & FILL VOLUME : GI-290 BK : 135.0 ml, GI-290 C : 70.0 ml, GI-290 M : 70.0 ml, GI-290 Y : 70.0 ml.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 5 Square, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Printer Features: AirPrint4, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing7, Business Card Printing, Canon PRINT app8, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+10, Full HD Movie Print11, Google Cloud Print5, High Page Yield, Image Cropping, Mopria Device Printing12, My Image Garden13, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link6, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters, Square Media Printing Support, Wireless Printing3
- Output Tray Capacity: Rear Paper Tray: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper OR Photo Paper: 20 Sheets of 4 x 6 / 10 Sheets of 5 x 7.
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Borderless Copy, Collated Copy, Document Removal Reminder, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, ID Card Copy, Preset Copy Ratios, Standard Copy.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi (Optical)16, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated)16
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode15, Document Removal Reminder, Push Scan, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning3, Save to PC.
- Fax Features: Answer Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Dial Search, Extra Fine Mode, Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Other Features: Full Dot Matrix LCD, 4-Color MegaTank Refillable Ink System, Auto Power On/Off, Canon PRINT app8, PIXMA Cloud Link6.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB, Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)3
- Software Included: (WINDOWS20/MAC21), PIXMA G4200 All-In-One Printer Driver, Scan Utility, Master Setup
- My Image Garden13 (Full HD Movie Print11, Special Filters, Image Correction/Enhance, and scanning are accessed through My Image Garden), Quick Menu.
- Warranty: 1-Year limited warranty with InstantExchange Program. 1-Year toll-free U.S.-based technical phone support.25.
- HIGH PAGE YIELD:Up to 6,000 (Black & White) / 7,000 (Color) pages1
Canon PIXMA G4200 Wireless Setup:
- The first thing that you need to do is to put the CD driver of the Canon PIXMA G4200 printer into your computer. You will be able to find the CD on the box package that you get when you buy the printer. If you have lost your CD driver, you can download the driver for the specific Canon PIXMA printer on the official site of Canon.
- After that, you will need to run the setup files from the CD driver. However, most of the time, the setup will run automatically when you put the CD driver in.
- The next screen will appear that will let you choose to pick the wireless setting or the USB setting. You know that you have to choose the wireless setting since that is what you want from this printer. Therefore, you should skip the USB setup on the installation for the wireless setting.
- A new screen will appear and tell you to turn on the printer before you can finally process the process that you are doing.
- Another screen will appear that will tell you to choose the connection setting. The first option is the WPS and the second one is the Cableless Setup. You will need to pick the second option of the Cableless Setup. If you are running on Windows XP, you will need to pick the Other Setup that is located on the lowest part of the screen.
- Once you pick the Cableless Setup, hold down the Wi-Fi button and wait until the alarm light blinks two times. After that, the Wi-Fi will blinks faster for a short time and you will be able to continue the installation process by clicking Next on your screen.
- After you do that, you just need to pick the region where you buy the printer. There are some region options that you can pick and you will need to pick the one that is true based on your location. The same thing is applied when you are choosing the country later on after you pick the region where you buy the printer.
- When everything is finished, you just need to agree on the terms and agreements. The wizard will automatically start the installation process and you just need to wait for the process to be finished. When the whole processes are finished, then you can use the wireless feature from your Canon PIXMA.
- For the start, you will certainly have to prepare everyone of things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cord that connects the printer to the laptop computer, as well as the CD Drivers. Make sure the USB cable television works with the USB slot in your laptop computer. If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the setup data from the main internet site of Canon. Make sure you download the one that fit your printer version.
- When you have actually prepared all those things, you just should just run the installment arrangement program that you already have, from the CD Driver or from the data that you downloaded.
- The following thing that you need to do is waiting on the whole procedure to be ended up. Throughout this time, you will be asked to pick some choices such as the components, the installment places, your name, as well as other things. See to it you fill the alternatives correctly.
- When the setup wizard is completed, your printer is ready to go. You need to start publishing a web page to earn certain that the printer has actually been efficiently installed.
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Press the Menu button in canon G4200, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired in Printer Canon G4200, then press the OK button
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method, then press the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes Canon Pixma G4200 Ready to Connect.
|PIXMA G4200 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|PIXMA G4200 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA G4200 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA G4200 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|PIXMA G4200 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA G4200 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA G4200 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|PIXMA G4200 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|PIXMA G4200 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.06 (Windows)|
|PIXMA G4200 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|PIXMA G4200 ICA Driver Ver.4.3.4 (Mac)|
|PIXMA G4200 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
|PIXMA G4200 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|