|Canon PIXMA TS3100|
Canon PIXMA TS 3100 Printer Setup, Review, IJ Start Canon Setup Manual Installations and Driver Download For Mac, Windows - IJ Start Canon Setup PIXMA TS3100 Though this model Canon PIXMA TS3100 had actually not been honored for its rate, the HP PSC was memorialized for its clean result. Various customers that acquired this design wind up obtaining completely satisfied with its fascinating excellent quality albeit that was tainted for its amazing sluggish website per minute. As a result of their multifunctional capability, all in One Printers are applauded normally. Yes, firm can conserve office, condense a number of tools right into one, conserve utility costs; the only preventing element is undoubtedly when the device breaks down.
Like the carried out in one printer Canon PIXMA TS3100. These done in one printers offer a myriad of office essential attributes. Much less location use considering that of condensation of various workplace devices, minimal expenditure for developing (in comparison to getting independently the fax, copy machine, scanner and also the printer), in addition to decreased problem in upkeep power smart, these make the carried out in one printer very preferable office tools. This carried out in one printer can print pictures on an inspected 4 x 5 inch with member of the family simplicity and also the end result was a genuine-quality copy. Quality printing is attained by its 4800 x 1200 dpi for optimum printer resolution.
The white PIXMA TS3100 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer from Canon will definitely aid you care for your residence's essential printing demands. It likewise features an all-in-one format that supplies scanning and replicating in addition to printing, supplying you with one portable alternative. Prints themselves are sharp and fantastic because of the use of a 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution and also the FINE Crossbreed Ink System. Additionally, it functions relatively without delay with rates of as high as 7.7 ipm in black and also 4 ipm in shade.
Canon PIXMA TS3100 Ink Cartridges:
- PG-243 Pigment Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-244 Color Ink Cartridge
- PG-245 Pigment Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
- PG-245 XL Pigment Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 XL Color Ink Cartridge
Computer Operating System:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) / Linux.
Mobile Operating Systems: iOS®, Android, Windows RT
Canon PIXMA TS3100 Review Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4" x 6" Photo: Approx. 65 seconds (Borderless), Black: ESAT Approx. 7.7 ipm, Color: ESAT Approx. 4.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280.
- Print Resolution (Up to): 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PG-245/PG-245XL: Pigment Black Ink, CL-246/CL-246XL: Dye-Based Color Ink.
- Paper Sizes: 4"x6", 5"x5" Square, 5"x7", 8"x10", Letter, Legal, U.S.#10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Borderless Printing, Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Google Cloud Print, Mobile Device Printing, Mopria Device Printing, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Square Media Printing Support, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 27 seconds.
- Copy Features: Borderless Copy, Document Removal Reminder, Standard Copy.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:600 x 1200 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Document Removal Reminder, Scan to Canon PRINT App, Wireless Scanning; Line Scanning Speed, Grayscale (300 dpi): 1.5 ms/line, Color (300 dpi): 3.5 ms/line.
- Color Depth: 16-bit Internal (per RGB Channel), 8-bit External (per RGB Channel).
- Max. Document Size: 8.5" x 11.7" (A4/Letter).
- Other Features: 1.5" Segment LCD, Auto Power On/Off, Canon PRINT app, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, FINE (Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering) Hybrid Ink System, Energy Star Certified, PIXMA Cloud Link.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB, PictBridge (Wireless LAN), Wi-Fi (Wireless LAN, 2.4 GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n).
- Software Included: (WINDOWS/MAC): PIXMA TS3122 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer Driver, Scan Utility, Master Setup, My Printer (Windows Only) Network Tool, My Image Garden9 (Creative Filters, Full HD Movie Print, Image Cropping, Red-Eye Correction, Image Correction/Enhance, and scanning are accessed through My Image Garden), Quick Menu; MOBILE APP (IOS/ANDROID): Canon PRINT app.
- Dimension (W x D x H): Closed: 17.2" (L) x 12.5" (W) x 5.8" (H), With Paper Installed (Cassette): 17.2" (L) x 21.8" (W) x 5.8" (H).
- Weight: 8.5 lbs.
Canon PIXMA TS3100 Wireless Setup:
- The first thing that you need to do is to put the CD driver of the Canon PIXMA TS3100 printer into your computer. You will be able to find the CD on the box package that you get when you buy the printer. If you have lost your CD driver, you can download the driver for the specific Canon PIXMA printer on the official site of Canon.
- After that, you will need to run the setup files from the CD driver. However, most of the time, the setup will run automatically when you put the CD driver in.
- The next screen will appear that will let you choose to pick the wireless setting or the USB setting. You know that you have to choose the wireless setting since that is what you want from this printer. Therefore, you should skip the USB setup on the installation for the wireless setting.
- A new screen will appear and tell you to turn on the printer before you can finally process the process that you are doing.
- Another screen will appear that will tell you to choose the connection setting. The first option is the WPS and the second one is the Cableless Setup. You will need to pick the second option of the Cableless Setup. If you are running on Windows XP, you will need to pick the Other Setup that is located on the lowest part of the screen.
- Once you pick the Cableless Setup, hold down the Wi-Fi button and wait until the alarm light blinks two times. After that, the Wi-Fi will blinks faster for a short time and you will be able to continue the installation process by clicking Next on your screen.
- After you do that, you just need to pick the region where you buy the printer. There are some region options that you can pick and you will need to pick the one that is true based on your location. The same thing is applied when you are choosing the country later on after you pick the region where you buy the printer.
- When everything is finished, you just need to agree on the terms and agreements. The wizard will automatically start the installation process and you just need to wait for the process to be finished. When the whole processes are finished, then you can use the wireless feature from your Canon PIXMA.
How To Setup/Install Canon PIXMA TS3100 For Windows:
- For the start, you will certainly have to prepare everyone of things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cord that connects the printer to the laptop computer, as well as the CD Drivers. Make sure the USB cable television works with the USB slot in your laptop computer. If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the setup data from the main internet site of Canon. Make sure you download the one that fit your printer version.
- When you have actually prepared all those things, you just should just run the installment arrangement program that you already have, from the CD Driver or from the data that you downloaded.
- The following thing that you need to do is waiting on the whole procedure to be ended up. Throughout this time, you will be asked to pick some choices such as the components, the installment places, your name, as well as other things. See to it you fill the alternatives correctly.
- When the setup wizard is completed, your printer is ready to go. You need to start publishing a web page to earn certain that the printer has actually been efficiently installed.
How to Install/Setup canon Pixma TS3100 For Mac Os:
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon PIXMA TS3100 Wireless Setup Mac:
- Press the Menu button in canon TS3100, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired in Printer Canon TS3100, then press the OK button
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method, then press the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes Canon Pixma TS3100 Ready to Connect.
IJ Start Cannon Set up are an intermediary website that provides original file Canon PIXMA TS3100 from the official Canon website. If there is a download link that error please contact us.
Canon PIXMA TS 3100 Driver Download:
|PIXMA TS3100 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|PIXMA TS3100 series Software Package (Mac)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.50 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.50 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.50 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.50 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.50 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.50 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA TS3100 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.10 (Windows)|
|PIXMA TS3100 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|IJ Scan Utility Lite Ver.3.0.2 (Mac)|
|IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.6.0 (Windows)|
|PIXMA TS3100 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|PIXMA TS3122 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|