Canon PIXMA MG5300 Software Download and Setup
|Canon PIXMA MG5300|
Canon PIXMA MG5300 Wireless Setup, IJ Setup Mac, Instructions Manual and Scanner Software Driver Download For Windows, Linux - The Pixma MG5300 has a thinner shape compared to we're utilized to seeing from Canon, including an unique design with folding trays to minimize its total impact. The printer gauges 17.8 inches broad, 14.5 inches deep, as well as simply under 7 inches tall with the paper trays folded. At 18.3 pounds it considers less than its beefier linemate, The printer's built-in cordless and wired network printing aids you get even more out of your printer by sharing it with your whole network. You could also use the cordless to scan images and also records to any kind of computer on the network. Furthermore, the printer works with Apple AirPrint. You can readjust the brightness level of the display by navigating to the settings menu, and the screen can be slanted onward as well as backwards to attain your preferred seeing angle.
The 150-sheet paper trays that fold up out of the top as well as base of the Canon PIXMA MG5300 permit horizontal as well as upright motion to accept a series of paper sizes from 4x6-inch snapshots completely as much as legal-size sheets. The 300-sheet general capacity suggests you can keep typical paper in the bottom tray and also picture paper in the ADF, as well as a paper sensor inside automatically recognizes which one to order depending on your task. The trays themselves are made of a light plastic that feels very easy to damage; we bother with their toughness. Setting up the printer is basic regardless of exactly how you prefer to connect it to a computer system, and also the installment disc provides onscreen directions guiding you through 2 choices: 802.11 b/g/n wireless, or a simple USB cable.
The PIXMA MG5300 All-In-One Color Inkjet Photo Printer from Canon prints in black and white at 12.5 IPM as well as in shade at 9.3 IPM. Furthermore, it takes the printer simply 20 seconds to output a 4 x 6" borderless image. With the printer's photo-lab high quality result, you'll have the ability to print right in your home. Its HD Movie Print even allows you to take a frame from an HD film and also print it as an image so you will not have to worry about missing out on a media event while firing video clip. In addition to pictures and also documents, the printer has a CD tray which allows you to print straight onto an inkjet-printable CD, DVD, or Blu-Ray disc. Develop your very own customized CD layouts or print the CD's materials precisely the disc itself, no should use troublesome labels.
Canon PIXMA MG5300 Ink:
- PGI-225 Pigment Black Ink Tank
- CLI-226 Magenta Ink Tank
- CLI-226 Black Ink Tank
- CLI-226 Yellow Ink Tank
- CLI-226 Cyan Ink Tank
Computer Operating Systems:
- Windows: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1,
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1,
- Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac: Mac OS X v10.8.5 - 10.11
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows 10 Mobile,
- Windows RT16, and Amazon Fire devices17
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 20 seconds8, Black: Approx. 12.5 ipm9, Color: Approx. 9.3 ipm9.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 4,096 / Black: 512 / Total: 4,608
- Picoliter Size (color): 1,2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi3, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi3.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope CD/DVD:Printable Disc.
- Output Tray Capacity: Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 sheets Cassette: 150 sheets.
- Printer Features: Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing2 , Calendar Print, CD/DVD Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print11 , Fun Filter Effects, ID Photo Print, Smartphone Photo Printing9 , Photo Index Sheet, Photo Direct Print (Memory Card/Camera/USB Flash Memory), Photo Printing, Template Print, Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Features: 4-in-1 / 2-in-1, Auto Duplex Copy, Auto Exposure/Intensity Copy, Face Brightener/Fading Correction, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Manual Color Adjustment, CD/DVD Label Copy, Masking Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-99 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Zoom.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions: Optical: 2400 x 4800 dpi, Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanner Features: Auto Document Fix, Auto Scan Mode13 , Gutter Shadow Correction, Push Scan, Scan to Memory, Wireless Scanning.
Canon PIXMA MG5300 Setup For Windows:
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
- There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
- Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-click the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG5300 Setup For Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exist in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
Canon Pixma MG5300 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method, then press the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
Canon Printer Driver Installation We are an intermediary website that provides original file Canon PIXMA MG5300 from the official Canon website. If there is a download link that error please contact us.
Canon PIXMA MG5300 Driver Download:
Canon MG5300 series Mini Master Setup (Windows/Vista/XP)
Canon MG5300 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon MG5300 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.81 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Canon MG5300 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.16.10.0 (OS X )|
|Canon MG5300 series Scanner Driver (OS X )|
|Canon MG5300 series ICA Driver v. 4.13.0 (OS X )|
|Canon MG5300 IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.0(OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|Canon MG5300 series Linux IJ Printer Driver. Ver.5.00|
|Canon MG5300 series Linux ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00|