Canon PIXMA MG5220 Printer Driver Download and Setup
|Canon PIXMA MG5220|
PIXMA MG 5220
Printer Ink Cartridges
Canon PIXMA MG 5220 Wireless Setup, IJ Setup Printer Scanner Software Download and Setup - The PIXMA MG5220 is an innovative wireless inkjet picture all-in-one with an elegant, portable style supplying a fantastic combination of performance and also convenience. Built-in Wi-Fi lets you easily print as well as scan wirelessly around your home plus the capability to print your images from suitable iPhone, iPod touch and Android devices. Appreciate exceptional 9600 x 2400 maximum color dpi3 with 1pl and a 5 specific ink tank system to print gorgeous indeterminate pictures up to 8.5" x 11" or crisp files with unbelievable top quality while just changing the ink color you require. Canon Pixma 5220 MG Series While a photo is on the display screen you could engage Auto Photo Fix which uses exact photo color equilibrium and also contrast, or Auto Document Take care of which provides stunning, easy-to-view scans dealt with to generate clear as well as sharp message.
The Canon Pixma MG5220 runs with Canon's Crossbreed Ink System including five individual ink containers, which includes 4 dye-based inks to create impressive quality color pictures and a black pigment ink for crisp and also clear documents. Photos are previewed on a 2.4" (61mm) shade LCD display so you see exactly what you are printing. For the first time in house photo printing you can print still photographs from your recorded HD flicks with extraordinary technology called Full HD Movie Print. The all brand-new Full HD Movie Print software transforms your favorite HD film clips caught with your Canon EOS Digital SLR or Powershot cams right into lovely prints4! Built-in Auto Duplex Printing enables you to easily print on both sides of the paper without needing to manually turn it over.
This attribute can help in reducing your paper consumption by up to 50% so you could conserve money and also help the atmosphere all at the same time. Preview your pictures prior to you print on a 2.4" LCD while automatically remedying your pictures with Auto Photo Fix II. For your scanning requires, Auto Document Fix automatically provides advanced picture evaluation as well as area-by-area data modification for text that?s simple to read, and images that keep color tone and comparison. While Auto Scan Setting automatically acknowledges the sort of initial you?re scanning, after that scans and saves with the suitable settings.5 Enjoy added computer-free image printing flexibility via suitable memory cards, USB Flash Memory Drives, PictBridge and also optional Bluetooth devices.
Recommended Driver: Canon PIXMA MG 6320 Printer Driver Download and Setup
The Canon PIXMA MG5220 carried out effectively in our examinations. On simple paper, printing mostly message with some easy monochrome graphics, the MG5220 Printer a fast result of 7.8 pages per minute on a PC and also 8 ppm on a Mac. Snapshot-size pictures balanced a quick 2.3 ppm on the PC. A higher-res, full-page picture on our Mac not surprisingly took longer nearly 2 mins. Color scanning was quickly, also, while black-and-white copies landed in the center of the pack overall. Currently digital SLR and point & shoot cameras are geared up to record HD films and the issue of missing out on a still photo opportunity develops. The MG5220 is the remedy. With Full HD Movie Print software you could convert those.MOV movie clips from a compatible Canon DSLR or PowerShot point and also shoot electronic camera into attractive pictures.
On output quality it got on about along with it did on speed. At the default setups we use for screening, its message high quality was fairly great, yet the output turned almost laser-like when we selected Premium quality in the driver (taking a little bit of a speed hit). Such outcomes are optimal for service correspondence and the like. When it comes to graphics, examination pictures that looked excessively brilliant on simple paper were absolutely nothing except superb on Canon's own photo paper. Scans of shade images had the tendency to look dark, however monochrome scans and copies were sharp. The Canon Pixma MG5220 gives a generous offering of speed, high image quality, as well as attributes for an affordable rate. For a comparable model with an automatic file feeder.
his certain model makes use of 5 ink cartridges: 4 dye-based cartridges (cyan, magenta, yellow, as well as black) and one pigment-based cartridge (black). Mounting them was simple, as the LCD instantly runs a computer animated overview when you lift the scanning unit cover to subject the ins. A different red LED switches on when each cartridge is strongly in position. On the downside, the scanning device cover is hinged in a manner that keeps it from rising all the way up, so you won't have much area to maneuver. All in all, the procedure was straightforward and also fairly pain-free. We had not a problem with the print driver as well as software installation. The Canon PIXMA MG5220 sustains both USB and Wi-Fi connections. There isn't really an onboard key-board for entering your network's SSID (thinking your SSID is concealed) or password.
Computer Operating System:Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) / Linux.
Mobile Operating Systems: iOS®, Android, Windows RT
Canon PIXMA MG5220 Review Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 borderless Photo: Approx. 20 seconds, Black:Approx. 11.0 ipm10, Color:Approx. 9.3 ipm10.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 4,096 / Black: 512 / Total: 4,608
- Picoliter Size (color): 1,2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi3, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi3
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Output Tray Capacity: Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 sheets Cassette: 150 sheets.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 15 seconds10.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions: Optical: 2400 x 4800 dpi, Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi, Interpolated: ADF: 600 x 600 dpi.
- Printer Features: Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing11, Camera Phone Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print4, ID Photo Print, Smartphone Photo Printing2, Photo Direct Print (Memory Card/Camera/USB Flash Memory), Photo Printing.
- Copy Features: 4 in 1 / 2 in 1, Auto Exposure/Intensity Copy, Borderless, Continuous Copy, Face Brightener/Fading Correction, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Intensity, Manual Color Adjustment, Masking Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-9, 99 Pages, Photo Reprint, Trimming Copy, Zoom.
- Scanner Features: Auto Document Fix, Auto Scan Mode5, Gutter Shadow Correction, Push Scan, Network Scan, Scan to Memory.
- Other Features: Wi-Fi LED, 2-Way Paper Feeding, 2.4 LCD,Auto Duplex Print, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Scroll Wheel,Self-Opening Output Tray, Quick Access UI,Quick Start.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)1 Hi-Speed USB PictBridge (Cable not included) Bluetooth® v2.013 (Optional)
- Software Included: MG5220 Printer Driver Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM Easy-PhotoPrint EX Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows Only)14 Full HD Movie Print4 MP Navigator EX Solution Menu.
Canon PIXMA MG5220 Wireless Setup:
There are not many people who use the wireless feature from Canon PIXMA MG5220 because they do not know how to install the wireless setting on this printer, though basically this kind of feature can be very helpful for those who want to print from far away. If you want to use the wireless feature from Canon PIXMA but you do not know how to install this feature properly, then you might want to follow these simple steps to install the wireless feature for your Canon PIXMA MG5220 printer. Here are the steps that you need to follow.
- The first thing that you need to do is to put the CD driver of the Canon PIXMA MG5220 printer into your computer. You will be able to find the CD on the box package that you get when you buy the printer. If you have lost your CD driver, you can download the driver for the specific Canon PIXMA printer on the official site of Canon.
- After that, you will need to run the setup files from the CD driver. However, most of the time, the setup will run automatically when you put the CD driver in.
- The next screen will appear that will let you choose to pick the wireless setting or the USB setting. You know that you have to choose the wireless setting since that is what you want from this printer. Therefore, you should skip the USB setup on the installation for the wireless setting.
- A new screen will appear and tell you to turn on the printer before you can finally process the process that you are doing.
- Another screen will appear that will tell you to choose the connection setting. The first option is the WPS and the second one is the Cableless Setup. You will need to pick the second option of the Cableless Setup. If you are running on Windows XP, you will need to pick the Other Setup that is located on the lowest part of the screen.
- Once you pick the Cableless Setup, hold down the Wi-Fi button and wait until the alarm light blinks two times. After that, the Wi-Fi will blinks faster for a short time and you will be able to continue the installation process by clicking Next on your screen.
- After you do that, you just need to pick the region where you buy the printer. There are some region options that you can pick and you will need to pick the one that is true based on your location. The same thing is applied when you are choosing the country later on after you pick the region where you buy the printer.
- When everything is finished, you just need to agree on the terms and agreements. The wizard will automatically start the installation process and you just need to wait for the process to be finished. When the whole processes are finished, then you can use the wireless feature from your Canon PIXMA.
How To Setup/Install Canon PIXMA MG5220 For Windows:
- For the start, you will certainly have to prepare every one of things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cord that connects the printer to the laptop computer, as well as the CD Drivers. Make sure the USB cable television works with the USB slot in your laptop computer. If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the setup data from the main internet site of Canon. Make sure you download the one that fit your printer version.
- When you have actually prepared all those things, you just should just run the installment arrangement program that you already have, from the CD Driver or from the data that you downloaded.
- The following thing that you need to do is waiting on the whole procedure to be ended up. Throughout this time, you will be asked to pick some choices such as the components, the installment places, your name, as well as other things. See to it you fill the alternatives correctly.
- When the setup wizard is completed, your printer is ready to go. You need to start publishing a web page to earn certain that the printer has actually been efficiently installed.
How to Install/Setup canon Pixma MG5220 For Mac Os:
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma Manual Driver are an intermediary website that provides original file Canon PIXMA MG5220 from the official Canon website. If there is a download link that error please contact us.
Canon MG5220 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon MG5220 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a (Windows/Vista/XP)|
Canon MG5220 My Printer Ver.3.3.0 (Windows)
|Canon MG5220 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.16.10.0 (OS X )|
|Canon MG5220 Canon IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.0 (Mac)|
|Canon MG5220 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.0.0b (OS X )|
|Canon MG5220 Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver. 4.1.6 (OS X )|
|Canon MG5220 ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (OS X )|
|Canon MG5220 My Image Garden Ver. 1.0.0 (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|Canon MG5220 series Linux IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80|
|Canon MG5220 series Linux ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00|