Canon PIXMA MX310 Printer Driver Download and Setup
|Canon PIXMA MX310|
Canon PIXMA MX310 Wireless Setup, Fax Manual Instructions, Scanner Software Download Driver Mac - The Canon PIXMA MX310 incorporated Auto Photo Take treatment of attribute aids you create remarkable outcomes on all your images. At first, it classifies your images right into among 5 kinds - Picture, Surroundings, Night Scenery, Photo with Views, as well as Picture with Evening Views - afterwards uses perfect photo modification appropriately. As an example, it will immediately brighten faces that are backlit and also underexposed, and correct color cast to assist ensure a lot more exact skin tones. You'll delight in the top quality as well as comfort of Canon MX310 ink. One ink cartridge has 3 high-intensity, Dye-Based color inks for plentiful images as well as graphics. These 2 cartridges are a snap to make use, along with straightforward to replace as needed.
Canon PIXMA MX310 Driver this is true high-performance comfort. You'll quickly print images with color resolution approximately 4800 x 1200 color dpi1; an indeterminate 4" x 6" picture takes simply around 46 seconds2. The Automatic File Feeder (ADF) stands up to 30 originals, so it's a lot simpler to replicate, scan or fax excellent papers. Traveling start For boosted effectiveness in the home or little office, you'll have the capability to create as high as 30 ppm black/ approximately 20 ppm color. You could also print a fantastic 4 x 6-inch indeterminate print in only around 46 secs, Canon MX310 Ink. Canon PIXMA MX310 Four High-Performance Ink Containers Powering up your printer is currently much faster compared to previous generations. After pushing the Power button, you could begin inputting commands in as low as 5 secs.
Canon PIXMA MX310 distributor item summary This holds real high-performance benefit. You'll immediately print pictures with shade resolution up to 4800 x 1200 shade dpi; a borderless 4 x 6-inch photo takes nearly 46 seconds. The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) withstands 30 originals, so it's much easier to replicate, examine or fax big files. Duplicates will definitely be exceptionally genuine to the originals, and documents will certainly without a doubt showcase strong laser-quality message. You'll produce 1200-dpi scans with lively 48-bit color depth, in addition to acquire Super G3 fax rate in darkness as well as B&W. the other has a pigment black ink for clear, laser-quality message.
Computer Operating Systems:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MX310 Review Specifications:
- Available Functions: Print, Scan, Copy, Fax, 30 page ADF and Camera direct printing
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Mono Print Speed: Up to 22ppm (Max.), 13.9ppm (Standard), Colour
- Print Speed: Text & Graphics: Up to 17ppm (Max.), 9.1ppm (Standard)
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color fax)3
- Copy Speed (up to): Black: 22 cpm (as fast as 2.7 seconds per page)2, Color: 17 cpm (as fast as 3.5 seconds per page)
- Ink Cartridge Configuration: FINE Cartridge – PG-40, CL-41 (Optional – PG-37, CL-38 and PG-50, CL-51),
- Media Size; Rear Tray: A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial 10), 10 x 15cm, 10 x 18cm, 13 x 18cm, 20 x 25cm, Credit Card (54 x 86mm)
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 50 pages6
- Fax Resolution Mono: 8line/mm x 3.85line/mm (standard), 8line/mm x 7.7line/mm (fine), Colour: 200 x 200 dpi
- Scanner Type: Flatbed and ADF, CIS colour scanner, Scanner Resolution Optical: Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Colour/Photo Copy: Yes, Copy Speed Mono: Up to 22cpm, Copy Speed Colour: Up to 17cpm, Multiple Copy: 1 to 99 copies
- Software Included: CD-ROM including Printer Driver, MP Navigator EX, Setup Software and User's Guide, NewSoft® Presto!® PageManager® (Windows only), Easy-PhotoPrintEX10, ScanSoft® OmniPage® SE9.
Canon PIXMA MX310 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button in canon mx310.
- Then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired in Printer Canon MX310, then press the OK button
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method, then press the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine.
- Then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- Canon Pixma MX310 Ready to Connect.
How to Setup Canon MX310 wireless Without CD:
There are not many people who use the wireless feature from Canon PIXMA MX310 because they do not know how to install the wireless setting on this printer, though basically this kind of feature can be very helpful for those who want to print from far away. If you want to use the wireless feature from Canon PIXMA but you do not know how to install this feature properly, then you might want to follow these simple steps to install the wireless feature for your Canon PIXMA MX310 printer. Here are the steps that you need to follow.
- The first thing that you need to do is to put the CD driver of the Canon PIXMA MX310 printer into your computer.
- You will be able to find the CD on the box package that you get when you buy the printer. If you have lost your CD driver, you can download the driver for the specific Canon PIXMA printer on the official site of Canon.
- After that, you will need to run the setup files from the CD driver.
- However, most of the time, the setup will run automatically when you put the CD driver in.
- The next screen will appear that will let you choose to pick the wireless setting or the USB setting.
- You know that you have to choose the wireless setting since that is what you want from this printer.
- Therefore, you should skip the USB setup on the installation for the wireless setting.
- A new screen will appear and tell you to turn on the printer before you can finally process the process that you are doing.
- Another screen will appear that will tell you to choose the connection setting. The first option is the WPS and the second one is the Cableless Setup. You will need to pick the second option of the Cableless Setup.
- If you are running on Windows XP, you will need to pick the Other Setup that is located on the lowest part of the screen.
- Once you pick the Cableless Setup, hold down the Wi-Fi button and wait until the alarm light blinks two times. After that, the Wi-Fi will blinks faster for a short time and you will be able to continue the installation process by clicking Next on your screen.
- After you do that, you just need to pick the region where you buy the printer. There are some region options that you can pick and you will need to pick the one that is true based on your location. The same thing is applied when you are choosing the country later on after you pick the region where you buy the printer.
- When everything is finished, you just need to agree on the terms and agreements. The wizard will automatically start the installation process and you just need to wait for the process to be finished. When the whole processes are finished, then you can use the wireless feature from your Canon PIXMA.
How Setup Canon Pixma MX310 on Windows:
- Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing.
- Download the file.
- For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file.
- It will be decompressed, and the Setup screen will be displayed.
- Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
How to Setup canon Pixma MX310 on Mac Os:
- Download the file Canon MX310.
- For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder.
- Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma MX310 Printer Not Responding Instructions:
- The computer and access point (or wireless router) have lost connection.
- Restart the computer and then attempt to print again.
- he access point (or wireless router) and wireless printer may not be communicating.
- Power off and back on the access point and printer to restore communication.
- The printer driver is configured to the proper port.
- The Canon wireless printer will detect nearby access points.
- If an incorrect access point was inadvertently selected.
- you will be able to select the correct one.
- Confirm the network name matches.
- The one selected on the printer and the one on the computer.
Canon PIXMA How To Scan are an intermediary website that provides original file Canon PIXMA MX310 from the official Canon website. If there is a download link that error please contact us.
Canon PIXMA MX310 Driver Download:
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.1.0 (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|MX310 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)|
|MX310 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)|
|MX310 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.84.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MX310 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.84.2.0 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|Printer Driver for OSX|
|MX310 series Scanner Driver Ver. 13.9.2a (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module|
|MX310 series User Manual (Windows)|
|MX310 series User Manual (Mac)|