Canon PIXMA MG3520 Printer Driver Download and Setup
|Canon PIXMA MG3520|
The Canon MG3520 has My Photo Garden software that puts all your preferred printing attributes, such as Unique Filters and also Complete HD Flick Print, in one hassle-free software application. Commemorate your brilliant memories by producing custom prints from your treasure of pictures and videos. My Image Garden additionally helps you organize your images with calendar view and also facial acknowledgment. And also, creative layouts in numerous color mixes, as well as patterns, help to influence your picture tasks. Additionally, you?ll have accessibility to CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM where you could download exclusive imaginative tasks and also content.
The Canon PIXMA MG3520 showcases AirPrint that permits you to print straight from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch wirelessly, while built-in Wi-Fi modern technology allows you to print and also check wirelessly from essentially anywhere around your residence.3 The Canon PIXMA MG3520 likewise supplies Auto Power On, a hassle-free feature that immediately powers up the printer whenever you send an image or paper to be printed. Complete HD Movie Print turns your favorite HD flick clips captured with your Canon EOS Digital SLRs, PowerShot digital cameras or VIXIA digital camcorders right into stunning prints! And also, the Quiet Setting lets you print anytime without worrying about disturbing those around you.Canon MG3520 Ink Compatibility:
- PG-240XXL Black Cartridge,
- PG-240XL Black Cartridge,
- PG-240 Black Cartridge,
- CL-241XL Color Cartridge,
- CL-241 Color Cartridge,
- PG-240XL/CL-241XL Combo Pack with GP-502 Paper.
Computer Operating Systems:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X v10.10 / Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG3520 Review Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds7, Black: ESAT: Approx. 9.9 ipm7, Color: ESAT: Approx. 5.7 ipm7
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 1,152 / Pigment Black: 640 / Total: 1,792
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi2, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi2
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss,, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
- Printer Features: AirPrint3, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing1, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print4, Special Filters, Google Cloud Print10, Mobile Device Printing11, My Image Garden5, Photo Printing, Red-Eye Correction, Trimming Print, Quiet Mode, Canon mg3520 Wireless Printing.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color): Approx. 22 seconds7
- Copy Features: Standard Copy, Borderless Copy, Fit-to-Page, Multiple Copy: 1-21 Pages.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi8, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi8
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode12, Attach to E-Mail Scan, Network Scan, Push Scan, Wireless Scanning
- Other Features: WiFi LED, FINE Cartridge Hybrid Ink System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Quiet Mode, FastFront, Quick Start.
Canon Pixma MG3520 Printer Not Responding Solutions:
- The computer and access point (or wireless router) have lost connection.
- Restart the computer and then attempt to print again.
- he access point (or wireless router) and wireless printer may not be communicating.
- Power off and back on the access point and printer to restore communication.
- The printer driver is configured to the proper port.
- The Canon wireless printer will detect nearby access points.
- If an incorrect access point was inadvertently selected, you will be able to select the correct one.
- Confirm the network name matches the one selected on the printer and the one on the computer.
Canon PIXMA MG3520 Setup Instruction:
- Download the file canon mg3520.
- For the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file.
- Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
- When installation finished, please restart your computer.
- Please try print and scan.
- If the test print and scan was not problem, We have successfully installed.
How to Setup canon Pixma MG3520 For Mac Os:
- Download Driver canon mg3520 .dmg file .
- For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon PIXMA MG3520 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button in canon mg3520, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired in Printer Canon MG3520, then press the OK button
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method, then press the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes Canon Pixma MG3520 Ready to Connect.
Canon PIXMA MG3520 Driver Download:
Canon Pixma MG3520 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)
|Canon Pixma MG3520 MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)|
|Canon Pixma MG5520 XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon Pixma MG3520 Full Driver and Software for Mac Os|
|Canon Pixma MG3520 CUPS Driver for Mac Os|
|Canon Pixma MG3520 ICA Driver for Mac Os|
|Canon Pixma MG3520 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon Pixma MG3520 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|